PDA

View Full Version : 2009 F350 Headlights

pjnlandscape
06-01-2010, 05:02 PM
I recently bought myself a new 2009 F350 Super duty. It is an XL with the bezeled front headlights (black plastic with separated lenses). I want to swap on a set of jewel effect headlights found on the upper level trucks. Does anyone know if the wiring will work? I am nervous because of the different types of bulbs, any information or even pictures would be appreciated!

Ramairfreak98ss
06-01-2010, 11:13 PM
I recently bought myself a new 2009 F350 Super duty. It is an XL with the bezeled front headlights (black plastic with separated lenses). I want to swap on a set of jewel effect headlights found on the upper level trucks. Does anyone know if the wiring will work? I am nervous because of the different types of bulbs, any information or even pictures would be appreciated!

Man, i hate those lights with envy? Yes you can swap out to the jewel fixture. Your light should have 3 wires for 3 lights?

I think ours have the main H13 hi/low bulb, blinker light and side marker running light "little one? So there are 3, if yours only has 2, eh so many the side one doesnt get hooked up? Why dont you talk to a local with a 05+ 250-550 and see if he'd let you try it out before buying them?

pjnlandscape
06-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Well i already bought the new ones they are being shipped now. i know they only have two bulbs just like my original ugly ones. The only thing i am worried about is whether or not the connector for the halogen bulb will connect to a different type of bulb...? I will have to wait and see I guess.