PDA

View Full Version : on-line wholesale nurseries

get rich
07-15-2002, 09:26 PM
anyone have any good bare root ,b+b nurseries here in the mid west? some that have on line catalogs?or of any that don't have on line catalogs,but are still good and fair priced, here in the mid west or that ship here?any help is much appreciated.

get rich
07-25-2002, 12:06 AM
ok come on, nobody buys wholesale bare root stock,pot it, it will grow,you can install it,right? i've done some searches but they come up with about a milliion different ones.i need some from wisconsin, minnesota,michigan,illinois. mucho grassy ass to anyone with any info. :( :confused:

Lawn Wizard
07-25-2002, 10:34 PM
Ive searched the web for 2 years now looking for an online wholesale nursery. Havent seen anything close.

get rich
07-25-2002, 11:27 PM
do you ever attend the mid-am show at the navy pier?picked up some info on bare root nurseries there before,but i haven't been in two or three years. if they don't advertise on the web they are missing out on a corner of the market.

Lawn Wizard
07-26-2002, 03:46 PM
I plan on attending the upcoming show. I think its in January but Ill have to check. Actually ya reminded me about that show so thanks.

www.plantfind.com seems to be a good place to maybe search, but a fee is required to register.

pfm
07-29-2002, 12:06 AM
You might want to check out Wali Nursery in Wisconsin, www.walinursery.com They may not have the widest selection, but what they have is good stuff. Ordered 3 varieties of spruce trees for a windbreak. Everything arrived in good shape and was larger than advertised. I'm just a homeowner but maybe this will help.
:alien:

cglservice
08-02-2002, 11:15 PM
Guys you should check out www.centrallandscape.com
they are in St. Cloud Mn phone 320-252-1601 have not order plants from them before but I do order my poting supplies from them.
Besides cut lawn and some small landscape work we are at the begining stages of open a ornamental grass farm.

Lawn Wizard
08-03-2002, 02:25 PM
the centrallandscape.com link works, but there is no info on the site as it is under construction.

cglservice
08-03-2002, 04:04 PM
sorry i have not been on site in two weeks call the number and request a catalog they do have nusery stock. :confused:

VRL
08-11-2002, 03:31 AM
This may help you.Nursery Network (http://www.nurserynetwork.com)

This website lets you submit a plant list for a bid and a few growers will send you back bids, and then you choose the best grower who gives you the best prices.

You deal directly with the Growers.