PDA

View Full Version : Like new Snapper Hi-Vac CP2155HV. Commercial 21 WB mower 4 sale.

ucankissmygrass
06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Brand new Snapper commercial 21 walk behind. I paid just over $1,000, make a reasonable offer. I can help arrange shipping on my end.

I used this on my personal residences lawn for one hour. I have decided I prefer my Honda for mulching. This mower comes with the receipt, and all warranties will go with it as well. The name of the buyer has not been registered yet. It does have some light rub marks on the left side of the deck whick I can photograph and post later. The rub is very light and cosmetic only, no scratch.

It actually came like that, and I didn't care-didn't bother me. I just want to make sure the buyer knows I am up front about condition. This mower is as new. It comes with a brand new Ninja mulching blade.

I sell products on both Amazon and Ebay all the time and have 100% rating on Ebay with 30 or so transactions and on Amazon I have 98% rating and 5 stars with more than 450 transactions. These ratings don't come easily-believe me. I can provide any documentation needed to insure that you are comfortable you are buying this mower from an honest business person.

Engine HondaGXV160 OHV
Transmission (Type) self-propelled
Chassis
Front Wheel 8.00" x 1.75"
Rear Wheel 10.00" x 1.75"
Dimensions
Width 21"
Height (of-cut) 1.25" - 4.0"
(of-cut position) 7
Blade (Type) Standard
Weight 100 lbs.
General Information
Power rating 5.50 ft.-lbs. gross torque
Material Durasteel
Range (Handle adjust) 4"
Warranty Residential Use (Machine/Engine) 2 / 2 - Years Ltd.
Commercial Use (Machine/Engine) 1 - Year / 2 - Years Ltd

HI-VAC® Bagging - Snapper's unique HI-VAC bagging system includes the patented, rolled-lip deck design for unmatched vacuum and bagging performance... literally sweeping your lawn clean.

Steel Axle, Front and Rear - Snapper's famous solid-steel front and rear axles stand up to years of rugged use.

That's a Big Bag! - The rear door collector bag on the HI-VAC Mower is easy to empty and holds 2.5-bushels!

ucankissmygrass
06-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Soldsoldsold