PDA

View Full Version : Probably shouldn't tell this... but..

BINKY1902
06-03-2010, 07:53 PM
I have debated the last couple of weeks whether or not to pop the guard off of my stihl trimmer. I have some places that are a pain to get a push mow into so I decided this morning to take the guard off and cut down on some time. I get to my third property this morning and mow, get out my no-guard trimmer and go at it. This prop has a fenced in back yard with some dogs. I go to trim in the corner of where the picket fences meet, and there was a hidden, moist pile of dog doo there. I had the stihl pegged out when I hit it, and dog crap went all over me. Even on my face! I went to the hydrant and hosed off but it didn't do much good. I had to come home and shower, then go to my next property. I think I tasted some of it.

punt66
06-03-2010, 08:05 PM
hahaha nice. I always go guardless.

Cummins343
06-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Same here. Just make sure, if you ever take it in to get worked on to put it back on.

hackitdown
06-03-2010, 08:19 PM
I hate to admit this, but I took some DS in the eye last year. My helper got it in the mouth the following week.

Trevor8
06-03-2010, 08:26 PM
lol gross:):):):):)

topsites
06-03-2010, 08:41 PM
DS :laughing:

That was good.

So, could you tell what the dog ate by taste or smell and could you tell what kind of dog it was,
you see there exists a proper difference between the types of dog crap, not that you'd care but I
thought I'd mention that smell and taste definitely varies from one pooch to the next which, should
you ever decide to develop your senses so as to better appreciate the gourmet, but I guess not.

Uh oh, I feel karma headed my way.

yardatwork
06-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Guardless and always looking for poo!

JDExmark
06-03-2010, 10:01 PM
gotten it in the face/mouth before....wonderful experience.

StoneFaced
06-03-2010, 10:23 PM
DS :laughing:

That was good.

So, could you tell what the dog ate by taste or smell and could you tell what kind of dog it was,
you see there exists a proper difference between the types of dog crap, not that you'd care but I
thought I'd mention that smell and taste definitely varies from one pooch to the next which, should
you ever decide to develop your senses so as to better appreciate the gourmet, but I guess not.

Uh oh, I feel karma headed my way.

So, which one was your favorite?

rjh4758
06-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Always trim with your mouth shut.

Think Green
Binky,
You have been inducted into the hall of shame along with us long timers whom can say with admiration......................dog crap is not as bad as it seems.
After maintaining two dog clinics per week, we do know what it is like to get it on you............in your mouth............on your shirt.........in your hair............up your nose.
Science Diet, Alpo, Ole Roy...............they all have a distinct flavor.
I don't care if your guard is on or off.............the crap will fly on you!!!!!
Always carry a spare shirt in your truck just for these little incidents.
LOL!!

4 seasons lawn&land
Got a good fresh clump in my mouth once. It was unbelievably salty.

I dont know how you guys trim with the guard off. Things just dont run right.

watatrp
06-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Just about as good as goose poop.

Trevor8
06-03-2010, 11:48 PM
How did it taste?

topsites
06-03-2010, 11:55 PM
So, which one was your favorite?

Variety, more than one dog, owner never cleans up after.

How did it taste?

See, I'm not the only one :p

Always trim with your mouth shut.

Yeah, little pebbles remind me of that as well.

flatlander42
06-04-2010, 09:56 AM
DS can't be any worse than chopping up a baby bunny and getting that all over ya. Or even young birds and snakes.....That is discusting.

Cboy7
06-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Theres no way a trimmer guard could have kept all of the dog crap off of you anyway!

MarcSmith
06-04-2010, 03:16 PM
yall mouth breathers.....

whosedog
06-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Reminds me of that grade school joke;looks like s--t,smells likes--t,tastes like s--t;sure glad I didn't step in it!

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare
06-04-2010, 04:26 PM
It doesnt matter if the gaurd is on or off!!(keep mine on) l Know from experience. There is this FATT ASSS mutt with a matching owner who never picks up her dogs mess. went to trim in the high grass near a pipe on the ground and SLAP.....nice streak of dookie across the face/mouth/shirt and sunglasses. Like u said, a hose just didnt cut it. Luckily it was my last lawn of the day. The sad thing is...u dont know u hit it be4 its too late lol even wet peices of grass scare me now when they hit my lips lol