PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on fertilizer and weeds

MikeKle
06-05-2010, 10:50 AM
I mow at a few check cashing companies around here and their grass takes me about 20 minutes to mow, as its mostly small islands, but they have large landscaped areas with weeds everywhere! hasnt been mulched in years. I am considering hiring a spray company to go in and treat only the landscaped areas, since the grassy areas dont really have many weeds, its just the beds and other landscape areas, and I have to currently use the trimmer on them and it takes me forever to do it! It would be so worth it to pay for the spraying over the time it takes me to trim it all. Any comments or suggestions about this idea? BTW, I have talked to them about putting down new mulch and weed fabric, but they arent interested? Im kinda surprised as it would make this place look 100% better, and not that expensive, but its their property.

dgw
06-05-2010, 12:42 PM
are you saying you want to hire someone to come in and spray round up?

pull em or spray it yourself

dgw
06-05-2010, 12:50 PM
probably just makin it worse with weed wacker

Larry Overcash
06-05-2010, 03:35 PM
probably just makin it worse with weed wacker

I agree totally with this statement. Have you tried talking to the person who hired you to see if they want it sprayed? Maybe if they take the time to look at it for themselves, they'll get the picture.