PDA

View Full Version : strip kit for XR7

jcsutphin
06-07-2010, 01:59 PM
I have a Hustler XR7 60" deck with a Bac Vac attached to it. I am needing a striping kit put on this mower. Does Husler make one? How much does it cost? I have heard that some of these rollers are hard to get on to your trailors, is this true. Where can i go to see some pictures of this kit? Can i install it myself or do i need a dealer to install it?

mowerconsultant
06-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Yes we offer a striping roller that mounts to the rear of your deck.
You will need to adjust it to your cutting conditions, you shouldn't have any issues clearing anything, if you do it is to low, all you should have to do is raise your deck all he way up to clear the angle of your trailer ramp,
Here is the ordering information and a picture of the roller.

Pj

Kit, Stripe Roller 54", 60" XR-7 Part # 107359 MSRP $293.00

http://www.hustlerturf.com/images/attachments/large/StripeRoller_close_up.jpg

jcsutphin
06-09-2010, 11:04 AM
What website can i go to to order this? How long will it take to ship to my house or do i need to have it shipped to my dealer where i bought it?

mowerconsultant
06-10-2010, 08:49 PM
What website can i go to to order this? How long will it take to ship to my house or do i need to have it shipped to my dealer where i bought it?

You need to order and purchase this from your Hustler dealer.

Pj

Tockit
04-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Are there any issues with the striping roller tearing up grass when zero turning?

Just curious.

I've never used a striping roller so I don't know much about them.

mowerconsultant
04-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Are there any issues with the striping roller tearing up grass when zero turning?

Just curious.

I've never used a striping roller so I don't know much about them.

As long as you don't have it set to low, no.