PDA

View Full Version : Freight Discount?

mtchockey30
06-07-2010, 10:08 PM
I was wondering if Hustler offers a freight discount and/or a non-profit discount and if so could you give me some details please.
Thanks a lot

mowerconsultant
06-08-2010, 11:12 PM
I was wondering if Hustler offers a freight discount and/or a non-profit discount and if so could you give me some details please.
Thanks a lot

Mowers are priced and purchased through your local Hustler dealer.
That being said we do offer a non-profit program, your local Hustler dealer can work on the pricing and details for you.

Pj

mtchockey30
06-09-2010, 01:39 AM
I understand they are purchased through local dealers and the dealer I use sells hustler however, I am trying to do my research and figure out if hustler are the products I am wanting to buy. Freight discount and or non-profi discount is going to be a very big deciding factor in my brand purchases. I am very busy during the day and thought that Hustlers forum would surely be able to give me the information.

mowerconsultant
06-10-2010, 07:10 PM
I understand they are purchased through local dealers and the dealer I use sells hustler however, I am trying to do my research and figure out if hustler are the products I am wanting to buy. Freight discount and or non-profi discount is going to be a very big deciding factor in my brand purchases. I am very busy during the day and thought that Hustlers forum would surely be able to give me the information.

The dealer has to do the pricing.
There are a few different programs we offer and they vary by the type of different non profits and such.

Pj