PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: '06 Bobcat MT-52 mini skidsteer!

mkwl
06-08-2010, 05:17 PM
I have decided to put my recently purchased MT-52 mini skidsteer loader up for sale, as I am in need of the money to put towards my college loans.

Specs:

'06 Bobcat MT-52 mini skidsteer.
245 hours- not even broken in yet!
Kubota 3cyl DIESEL engine!
Comes with standard light materials bucket (approx 10CF).
Recently fully serviced- ready to work today!

I am asking $13,000 firm- machine is truly like new!

Located in Northern, NJ.

PM for more information- thanks!

-Matt

Eurosport
06-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Did the tune-up/service cost you $4000:confused: You just bought it 2 months ago for $8400.

becpropertymaint.
06-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Did the tune-up/service cost you $4000:confused: You just bought it 2 months ago for $8400.

ahahahahahahah:hammerhead:

Pennings Gardens
06-14-2010, 07:32 PM
This is going to be intresting:rolleyes:

oakwdman
06-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Like I said before Matt, selling price is determined by what the item is worth not what you paid for it. Anyone who says they would sell something for what they paid, if its worth more, is either lying or ******ed.

becpropertymaint.
06-14-2010, 07:41 PM
^^^^ very true and very funny dud da duh

kootoomootoo
06-14-2010, 09:28 PM
luv these guys who use "firm"

mkwl
06-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Same concept here as buying a truck from a used truck dealer- they sell you a truck they bought for $20K for $25K+ and you still buy it. How is this any different?

If I can't get $13K for it, I'll just hang onto it and keep using it- comes in very handy and I'm not all that strapped for cash.

Coastal Lawn Maintenance
06-14-2010, 11:53 PM
but a used car dealer doesn't tell you what he paid for the truck you know they will make money on it. but some body will buy it.

TSB group
06-15-2010, 07:50 AM
Its called free trade! Its why the government dosen't assign you a job! If it was really worth $13,000 when he bought it for $8400, shame on the tard that sold it to him.

I love people that think profit is a bad word. Hopefully anyone giving this guy a hard time won't be taking any money for their work today.....we wouldn't want to cheat anyone out of a good deal!

ProTouch Groundscapes
06-15-2010, 11:09 AM
bad timing, if this was next spring and all the hardscapes started to flow in again, id be all over it.

kootoomootoo
06-15-2010, 07:50 PM
if i can't get $13k for it, i'll just hang onto it and keep using it- comes in very handy and i'm not all that strapped for cash.

i have decided to put my recently purchased mt-52 mini skidsteer loader up for sale, as i am in need of the money to put towards my college loans.

-matt

. .

JJS
06-15-2010, 11:05 PM
ill give you 8500 FIRM

TDS Landscaping
06-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Like I said before Matt, selling price is determined by what the item is worth not what you paid for it. Anyone who says they would sell something for what they paid, if its worth more, is either lying or ******ed.

Well said.. During slower months I scan craigslist/ebay/k-bid for good deals (anything from sporting event tickets to skid loaders) and then resell them in peak season for profit.. Some of the equipment i "flip" by cleaning it up, fixing anything that needs to be fixed, but there are situations where i buy, store, and sell a month later without touching it. Is that wrong? Didn't think so..
Anyone who feels entitled to a good deal because the seller got a good deal does not know how real life works..

Good luck with the sale op, those are nice machines!

-Jordan

brucec32
06-20-2010, 11:32 AM
It's true it's worth what the market will bear. However, you do have to consider how sometimes things are bought/sold for less than it would appear to be the market price because they are somehow #$$R#@'d up and the seller is now finding that out and wanting to ditch it.

Not that there is any reason to believe that this applies in this case, but it is a factor to consider in any purchase.

Check ebay. You can buy a super clean nice looking BMW for a couple thousand below the price you'd expect. Then you get to the point where Ebay forces sellers to disclose the history of the vehicle and you notice "salvage title" or a history that includes it getting the bejesus smacked out of it in an accident. The seller buys these cars, fixes them, and attempts to sell them to someone who maybe isn't all that savvy about what to look for and just notices the "bargain" price and jumps on it. The market price for a comparable car is $33,000. He paid $18K for the wreck, puts $5K into fixing it, and sells it at $29,999 when it's worth maybe $25K.

If you are buying any heavy equipment used, it'd be a good idea to really know what to look for in terms of problems or at least be very handy with DIY repairs. Some of the monkeys they let use these things can do a lot of damage to them very quickly.