PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Contractors

Turf2NV
06-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Hi Guys, I am a longtime Lawnsite lurker. Found the site while searching a problem a few years ago and can't stop checking the boards. I manage a golf course, and have been looking at the lighting section since I found the site because I want to light my own house someday.

The clubhouse manager just asked me about doing some lighting around the exterior of the clubhouse, and if I have learned nothing else here it is that I would be in way over my head and need a pro to design and build something like this.

Located in the NW Suburbs, and would like to find guys on here if possible.

Bird21
06-09-2010, 10:05 PM
pm me I could help you. I am in Barrington, il

indylights
06-09-2010, 10:26 PM
PM me or check your visitor message. Thanks

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
06-10-2010, 09:00 AM
I would recommend you call Barbara Palmer at Landscape Designs. She is in Glenview, IL. Send me a PM if you want more contact details. If nothing else I am sure Barb could refer you to a more local lighting pro.

extlights
06-10-2010, 12:50 PM
We could help you out also. Our service area includes all of Northern IL, NW Suburbs and the North shore of Chicago. We have installed hundreds of systems in the NW suburbs (Barrington, Cary, Crystal Lake, Inverness etc.). We also have experience with golf course community lighting including clubhouses. If you need any help you can pm me.

Pro-Scapes
06-10-2010, 05:01 PM
I recomend you call Dave. He has many years of experience and can no doubt help you tackle the project.