PDA

View Full Version : LS Ride-on Demo - Sisters, Oregon (SE of Portland)

LawnSolutionsCP
06-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Those guys in the NW who have been asking to demo our ride-on aerator. There is a demo unit at Sisters Rental.

Sister's Rental
506 N. Pine Street
Sisters, Oregon 97759

100 miles SE of Portland

541-549-9631

It probably won't stay long, but give them a call if you want to demo one.

David

FYS777
06-15-2010, 12:46 AM
Those guys in the NW who have been asking to demo our ride-on aerator. There is a demo unit at Sisters Rental.

Sister's Rental
506 N. Pine Street
Sisters, Oregon 97759

100 miles SE of Portland

541-549-9631 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************541-549-9631******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

David

ges, that would be nice to demo, but most everybody around here is already done with aerating already. needed to be about three or four weeks earlier.

americanlawn
06-15-2010, 08:40 PM
FYS777 -- Lawn Solutions is right on the mark. So would be any other aerator company, cuz FALL is the best time of year to aerate. I spose spring might work for you, but it's not the best time of year to get the "best bang for the buck" regarding aerations. Plus......most successful LCO's are extremely busy in the spring doing more productive stuff. my 2 cents

FYS777
06-15-2010, 09:23 PM
FYS777 -- Lawn Solutions is right on the mark. So would be any other aerator company, cuz FALL is the best time of year to aerate. I spose spring might work for you, but it's not the best time of year to get the "best bang for the buck" regarding aerations. Plus......most successful LCO's are extremely busy in the spring doing more productive stuff. my 2 cents

well, i know that you can do aerating anytime! here most everyone does it in the spring! it is just the opposite were you are at but there are other things as well, fill in later gota go.

ArTurf
06-16-2010, 11:41 AM

Sister's Rental
506 N. Pine Street
Sisters, Oregon 97759

100 miles SE of Portland

541-549-9631

David

Any chance there might be a demo available in South Arkansas area? Is the updated version available yet, if not when?

LawnSolutionsCP
06-16-2010, 12:30 PM
When we have a good dealer down there, yes there will be demo unit, but still looking. We just don't setup anyone. Dealers much take time to demo our equipment if they want to be a dealer...aren't too many who still do that.

We have some customers down south with ride-ons who would let you demo theirs.

Yes, the new units will be released in the next 1-2 weeks. They turned out like I hoped they would. Smoother, quieter, 4x the run time (fuel capacity), Kaw V-Twin Engine, and a few other goodies....maybe a few accesories coming with it too. We do listen and deliver.

David

ArTurf
06-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Keep us updated. I know sometimes the website lags behind actual development so post something on this site.

FYS777
06-16-2010, 08:35 PM

falll aeration i think is off the mark! for here any way, because what does aeration do, gets water, air, nutrients to the root zone. why would i need to do that when in the fall everything goes dormant. like most i am busy to, but you have to realize we have two seasons here, winter, summer, summer, winter. for the last 20 years here i have not seen any thing different. and if folks talk about the weed thing in fall when aerating, that i don't understand. most all weeds here pop mid sum, to fall. so if i aerate in fall the weeds will blow and deposit in the aeration. spring time aeration wont! every aera of the country is different.

FYS777
06-16-2010, 08:37 PM
o by the way for the riding aerator, in central Oregon, there isn't enough big lawns to use a rider to make it pay.

ArTurf
06-16-2010, 09:42 PM
When we have a good dealer down there, yes there will be demo unit, but still looking. We just don't setup anyone. Dealers much take time to demo our equipment if they want to be a dealer...aren't too many who still do that.

We have some customers down south with ride-ons who would let you demo theirs.

Yes, the new units will be released in the next 1-2 weeks. They turned out like I hoped they would. Smoother, quieter, 4x the run time (fuel capacity), Kaw V-Twin Engine, and a few other goodies....maybe a few accesories coming with it too. We do listen and deliver.

David

What would be the "other goodies & accesories".

LawnSolutionsCP
06-16-2010, 09:46 PM
What would be the "other goodies & accesories".

hmmmm...what else would you use with an aerator?

jsf343
06-17-2010, 07:23 PM
You guys are getting closer to Portland, any plans to get one on this side of the state? Please get them over here!! There would be a large market for them in my opinion.

Are the new models you talk of a walk behind?

jsf343
06-17-2010, 07:26 PM

I have to agree with FYS777, on my side of the state we can do aeration in spring or fall, where he is at it is very dry in the fall so spring is the ideal time.
It is amazing what the cascade range does for weather in this state.:laugh:

LawnSolutionsCP
06-17-2010, 10:33 PM
You guys are getting closer to Portland, any plans to get one on this side of the state? Please get them over here!! There would be a large market for them in my opinion.

I'm sure you will have them locally by this fall.

LawnSolutionsCP
06-17-2010, 11:05 PM

PM me the top 2-3 equipment dealers in your area. The requirment to be a dealer is that you demo and promote the product in your area. We also only setup 1-2 dealers in any major city. We are very picky about who is a dealer because there are too many dealers who just put equipment on the floor and expent people to walk in and just buy.

With that startegy, you have to setup every mower shop in town and then no one works to sell it and noone makes any money or stocks parts or equipment. I'm sure you know what I'm saying.

We only setup dealers who make Lawn Solutions a stronger company. There are a lot of dealer who do more harm than good do to their lack of knowledge in the industry in general.

jsf343
06-18-2010, 03:07 AM
I'm sure you will have them locally by this fall.

SWEET! That would be really nice!