PDA

View Full Version : software

Loripco
06-11-2010, 05:23 PM
I am looking for new softare to manage our clients, work orders, billing, etc. We currently use service pro. I am considering Arbor Gold, Service Ceo, Wintac, Real Green, Asset. I looked at SlicePlus but it is very expensive. I am wondering what other companies use and if anyone has any experience with any of these? Thanks!

MyLawnConnect
06-11-2010, 05:45 PM
What are the features that you are looking for that service pro doesn't offer? You mentioned that SlicePlus is very expensive, can I ask how our pricing compares against the other packages?

We track your jobs, print invoices and mail the invoices for $0.50 per customer. Why pay 44 cents per stamp and do all the work, use our text message based job tracking and invoicing service to save time and money.

First month FREE, introducing a new web portal at http://www.MyLawnConnect.com

MyLawnConnect is a professional billing service for lawn care professionals. Our system allows you to easily track your customers, services, and completed jobs in real-time. Have a phone? then you can mark jobs completed by sending a text message. Our system takes care of the rest by creating your invoices. We send them out for on your behalf either paper or email. All you have to do is sit back and receive the payments. You can even accept credit card payments.

NO contract, NO setup fees.

Please contact us with any questions at 314-630-6982.

Loripco
06-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Service pro has some issues with getting accurate receivables, job cost reporting, there is just a lot of other info that we input but cant get back out in a useful way. I also need a program to handle our contrct billing, contract renewals, scheduling, inventory. I also prefer a client/server program.

sfddelta1
06-15-2010, 11:30 PM
get quickbooks pro and qxpress

we have been using it for 4 years and I have been very happy I have even gone the extra step of giving each crew a blackberry with gps tracking through xora this year they clock in and out and log in and out on jobs and it keeps up with where they go all day and how long they sit it also sends me speed alerrts, stop alerts, job to long alerts, job to short alerts and things like that.

qxpress keeps up with all my crews jobs and schedules and then sends them over to quickbooks and creates my invoices for me. No duplicate entries.

I highly recomend it

E