PDA

View Full Version : I have the 2007 mini z 42 inch cut 19 hp kaw

SPENCER HUNTER
06-15-2010, 12:22 PM
with just over 445 hr's i have noticed the tank for the pumps stays empty so i add oil to the level at the bottom the tank,,,end of a week or less the tank is almost empty,,again,,since i do all the maintenance ,,but i carry it to the dealer to change the pump oil and filter's every 200 hr's which is required on the 2800 pumps,,this service has been done twice,,, if one of the pumps has a leak,,will the warranty still cover this ?:confused:

mowerconsultant
06-15-2010, 11:36 PM
If there is a leak in one of the ZT2800's you should be able to see it, it would be covered under the warranty if the leak isn't from hitting something.
This is ultimately a decision the dealer and our service department make, they need to see the mower.

Pj

SPENCER HUNTER
06-16-2010, 06:20 PM
I took it in today,,they said they would let me know something next week,, thomaston hardware located in thomaston,georgia 30286,,,, they are a new hustler dealership in my area,,,when does the warranty run out ? Thanks for your help on this matter,,,

mowerconsultant
06-16-2010, 11:47 PM
I took it in today,,they said they would let me know something next week,, thomaston hardware located in thomaston,georgia 30286,,,, they are a new hustler dealership in my area,,,when does the warranty run out ? Thanks for your help on this matter,,,

The warranty is 2 years from the date of purchase.

Pj

SPENCER HUNTER
07-09-2010, 10:38 PM
FOUND OUT TODAY IT WASN'T THE PUMPS WAS LEAKING,,IT WAS CAP FOR THE EXPANSION TANK HAD A BAD SEAL,,THEY DO DRY OUT,,NEVER THOUGHT OF CHECKING THERE,,DUH !!! I WAS TOLD THAT THEY LAST ABOUT 300 TO 400 HR BEFORE DRY OUT:confused: