PDA

View Full Version : Mid-size Mower

volvotech
06-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Been lurking for a few days trying to get an idea of what I'm going to purchase, but I'm still having trouble narrowing it down. I've read enough negative feedback on the Sutech stealth 33" not to buy it, but I really like the size of that mower. I'm also looking at a Dixon speedztr 30", but really want to avoid the B&S. Whatever I get will be used for light commercial work (Less than 20 yards a week).

I've been really happy with my commercial 21" Snapper, and just want something a little bit bigger. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

BINKY1902
06-15-2010, 06:41 PM
You can get a Bradley/Redhawk 32" for around $1,500 bucks new. Look at Havener Enterprises. You can get a sulky and all for under 2grand.

volvotech
06-15-2010, 07:38 PM
You can get a Bradley/Redhawk 32" for around $1,500 bucks new. Look at Havener Enterprises. You can get a sulky and all for under 2grand.

I like the look of those, but there aren't any dealers around the New Orleans area and they don't offer the 32" for sale online. The BOP's seem nice too, but I'm hesitant about buying online/not having a local dealer to bring them to. I do all the work on my 21", but that's a much simpler machine to fix.

Price is perfect though...I don't want to spend more than $3000.

volvotech
06-16-2010, 12:46 AM
I keep coming back to the Sutech, Ariens 34" (here (http://www.ariens.com/products_lawn/l_walkbehind_group/l_wideareawalk_34/Pages/default.aspx)), and Dixon Speedztr 30". It's the New Orleans area, so hills aren't a problem.