PDA

View Full Version : Who has those hot clients?

BadRancher
06-15-2010, 10:20 PM
How many of you guys have hot clients? I have a few that are rich, single,hot and like to flirt. Sometimes it sucks being married.
Posted via Mobile Device

M.M.A. Mowing
06-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Just a bunch of middle class soccer mom cougars around here.
Posted via Mobile Device

SCAG POWER
06-15-2010, 10:26 PM
Well the only thing Hot around here is the temp. Not much left . The mexies with a mower in the trunk have taken most of the cleints. That's ok i getten tired of the abuse........................

mowisme
06-15-2010, 10:30 PM
I just have one that I mow for..weekly. I always enjoy doing it because afterwards she tells me how nice it looks..sometimes sit at table with her and have a drink or on the Deck. I just love looking at her. My place with my Wife of 36 years. All my other stops are old and ugly like Me.

Springmeadows
06-15-2010, 10:48 PM
good one, mowisme.... I too enjoy sitting and looking at my beautiful wife...

meets1
06-15-2010, 11:16 PM
A few here. Although they know it and money can purchase a set of &^%$ and flatten the stomach and add a little here and there. Now we need pictures!

topsites
06-15-2010, 11:43 PM
I don't know what you mean by hot but I'm just glad they're not cold when I arrive lol

Think Green
06-15-2010, 11:56 PM
Mowisme,
That is one of the most honest and heart felt responses that a person could say for a thread like this...............especially, when it is loaded with all kinds of bullets and shells.
I can say the same thing about my wife when she is out on horseback and wearing a set of tight wranglers with no pockets...................HMMM!!!!!!

My Avatar is me as a little boy in Kindergarten!! LOL!!

BadRancher
06-16-2010, 12:13 AM
Yea yea. Whatever people. If your saying you never look you are lying.

Glenn Lawn Care
06-16-2010, 12:32 AM
i have a cougar who is a stay at home mom. she was hot for sure when she was younger. she likes to come out and talk to me. :)

a client i just picked up a few weeks ago has a few hot daughters. does that count? :)

pdenney11
06-16-2010, 12:38 AM
My clients tend to be older than dirt but a few have some good looking grand daughters.
Posted via Mobile Device

BadRancher
06-16-2010, 12:40 AM
Sure. Most of mine are cougars. The most beautiful one is between 35-40. Older women are awesome.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not tryin or gonna shack up with any of them, I'm happy with my wife. It just gives you a lil more to look forward to besides the check under the mat. Plus a pretty woman flirting with you always makes you feel good.
Posted via Mobile Device

MikeKle
06-16-2010, 01:10 AM
i have a cougar who is a stay at home mom. she was hot for sure when she was younger. she likes to come out and talk to me. :)

a client i just picked up a few weeks ago has a few hot daughters. does that count? :)

Im sure we all have a few of those, I was at one of mine today and all these young hot girls came out on the back deck to smoke, I was surprised to see all of them, since I never see anyone usually at this house, but it turned out their daughter just graduated high school and had a bunch of friends stay over night, so they were likely 17-18yrs old, but they were nice lookin and I think I woke them up with the mower, but it was like 1pm!!!!, they probably wouldve killed me if I mowed that house first today! I mow for a couple other hotties, one is single and is a US marshal, but she doesnt look it at all. and the usual soccer moms, but many of these are very hot, and they are the most likely to want a "special friend" here and there and the lawn guy would do nicely I think!!!Their husbands are always at work or not home, kids are at school or out with friends, and what do they have to do all day then? nothing! Ive seen some nice looking cougars, but I prefer the cubs so to speak(23 to about 32 yrs old)! The cougars look good only from a distance and when those clothes come off, you see what gravity does in time! tight jeans and tops hold everything in place pretty good. THIS THREAD NEEDS PICTURES!

MikeKle
06-16-2010, 01:20 AM
Yea yea. Whatever people. If your saying you never look you are lying.

Yeah I agree! and if one of these hot customers came up to them and wanted more than the lawn done, how quick do you think they would drop their morals?! pretty darn quick I think! In this situation ,it is extremely difficult to hold out and say NO, its human nature. but they would never admit to it. A womans beautiful body is just one more of Gods great creations, its more than OK to look and admire the beauty, if your not, then that is something to be concerned about!

Grubrunner
06-16-2010, 01:21 AM
My clients tend to be older than dirt but a few have some good looking grand daughters.
Posted via Mobile Device

Now that's old!

I have a handfull of "hot" clients [MILFS] but next to never see them..... they're at work when I'm cutting their yards.

Probably best I don't too. I have very, very few weaknesses and that's a major one.

:nono:

mowisme
06-16-2010, 08:38 AM
'between 35-40..older women are awsome'..That isn't older- just more mature. Gosh..I really feel old now! as far as looking- absolutely..God made the oppiste sex to be attracting to man. If I didn't look..well.. I'd have some issues to deal with. But looking-and admiring her beauty is one thing..but dragging the tounge on the ground or lusting after her is another. That said: oh yes..I fall into sin, but try hard not too. Guess when I fall, I'm normal to the general public and when I stand strong and not druell or look twice- I'm on the 'weired' side. Know wonder my wife thinks I'm wiered sometimes. Good post thou. It would be interesting to see just how these 'chicks' carry on to get your attention. some of it would be funny.

hackitdown
06-16-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm 46 years old, and married 15 years, so anyone under 30 and under 200 lbs automatically qualifies as "hot" in my eyes.

So yes, there are hot babes all over.

whosedog
06-16-2010, 09:19 AM
Finding one who has a great personality besides good looks;that's rare.Most of the really hot one's that my boys associate with are spoiled rotten, narcissist and real airheads.I wouldn't want them as daughterinlaws.I mean they really look hot (beauty pageant material)but once you talk to them or read their comments on facebook(I check my son's friends that way) you find issues.

MarcSmith
06-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Spring time on campus....Sigh....

MikeKle
06-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Now that's old!

I have a handfull of "hot" clients [MILFS] but next to never see them..... they're at work when I'm cutting their yards.

Probably best I don't too. I have very, very few weaknesses and that's a major one.

:nono:

I know what you mean! I have put myself in so much trouble over the years because of this! While it may be a bad idea to get involved with a customer in that way, there is always the neighbors..I have one subdivision in particular that I mow 4 yards in, and nearly all the neighbors are hot, they are all in late 20s and have husbands that always work, and most have a few kids too, but this one is really HOT, and whenever I am there, her little boy, about 4-5 yrs old, always wants to come out by the trailer to look at my mowers, and she always brings him over for awhile, That is a good part of my day! I am "working" on her now and found out her husband is less than thrilled about spending time with her or the kids! that comment will help me alot!

If they arent home when you mow, adjust your schedule for that area..simple, and just walk over and ask some dumb question about property lines or something, that will give you your chance to make an impression! There isnt anything wrong about casual sex encounters, thats all it is, and if you go home to your wife or GF every day, then its not that bad

mobileboy
06-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Dear God man, are you serious?! I see quite a few problems with it. Last on the list would be the beat-down you would receive when I got home for a surprise lunch, and yes, my wife is a mega-hotty that you would all lust after.

topsites
06-16-2010, 11:44 AM
I am "working" on her now and found out her husband is less than thrilled about spending time with her or the kids! that comment will help me alot!

If they arent home when you mow, adjust your schedule for that area..simple, and just walk over and ask some dumb question about property lines or something, that will give you your chance to make an impression! There isnt anything wrong about casual sex encounters, thats all it is, and if you go home to your wife or GF every day, then its not that bad

I don't normally do this because in the interest of letting y'all figure a few things out on your own
but when it comes to adultery I will say, guys if you're after married women
or if you are married and lusting after other women here's fair warning:
Maybe you just have NO CLUE as to the size of that can of worms that's fixing to bust open one day?

Don't mess with it, I don't care if you or they are unhappily married or what, my best recommendation is don't do it.

I'm serious, in ways I'd rather y'all point a Ztr down a steep slope, the repercussions from an affair fall
under a category of a type of a disaster that roughly compares to something the size of the Gulf oil spill,
and maybe not quite but I kid you not, it usually spells out some pretty bad news.

IOWA GUY
06-16-2010, 12:08 PM
I tell you what I find hot.
Any woman that can cook like my Grandma could.:)

MikeKle
06-16-2010, 01:03 PM
I don't normally do this because in the interest of letting y'all figure a few things out on your own
but when it comes to adultery I will say, guys if you're after married women
or if you are married and lusting after other women here's fair warning:
Maybe you just have NO CLUE as to the size of that can of worms that's fixing to bust open one day?

Don't mess with it, I don't care if you or they are unhappily married or what, my best recommendation is don't do it.

I'm serious, in ways I'd rather y'all point a Ztr down a steep slope, the repercussions from an affair fall
under a category of a type of a disaster that roughly compares to something the size of the Gulf oil spill,
and maybe not quite but I kid you not, it usually spells out some pretty bad news.

It takes two to commit adultry, and while im not proud of it, I have done my fair share of this in the past, but Its never come back to bite me, not even a close call, so I dont agree with your statement, but I will also say I am happy with my current GF, and would never do anything to hurt in her in any way. I was a different person back then.

collegefundms
06-16-2010, 01:12 PM
There is one neighborhood where we do 6 lawns in a row. I definetly try and make my way over there that day to inspect the crew. HAHA. Although im only 19 they still want me. (and their daughters).

Z-Man
06-16-2010, 01:26 PM
It takes two to commit adultry, and while im not proud of it, I have done my fair share of this in the past, but Its never come back to bite me, not even a close call, so I dont agree with your statement, but I will also say I am happy with my current GF, and would never do anything to hurt in her in any way. I was a different person back then.

Mmmm, so its OK if you are out mowing lawns or trimming bushes and your current GF is doing the plumber. No big deal, right? Mybe that is why your not married?
:cry:

MikeKle
06-16-2010, 01:35 PM
Mmmm, so its OK if you are out mowing lawns or trimming bushes and your current GF is doing the plumber. No big deal, right? Mybe that is why your not married?
:cry:

As long as I come home to her every night, and she does the same thing, I could care less what she does during the day, and hopefully she feels the same way about what I do. Thats the type of marriage I did have before, we had an arrangement that she knew I was seeing other women, but I didnt discuss it or bring it home in anyway, and I told her she could do the same thing, but I doubt she ever did, she wasnt that type of person.

IOWA GUY
06-16-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm not trying to sound "more holy than thou" but do some of you
"screw- over" your customers the same way you do your wives and girlfriends?
I just have to ask.:dizzy:

BadRancher
06-16-2010, 02:21 PM
I never started this thread about cheating on ur spouse, I just asked simple question. I'm just sayin
Posted via Mobile Device

mowisme
06-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Your right BR..but it kind of got going another way. from looking..to cheating. Mike- You keep that train of thought guy..and I hate to say it, but you and married Life will never make it. I'm no marriage counsler or even close..But I've been around. (not slept around ) and if that is all the respect you got for your GF..That she can mess with whoever as long as she is there for you at end of day..man you need to take a check on reality. Is it ok then if She does..or you do whatever you want with another and then bring home VD..or worse Aids? God forbid any kids involved. You said that was before but not now because you don't want to hurt her- yet you say it is 'OK' in same respond or one in this post. I don't mean to to be cruel..But your far from being mature enough to be in a real relationship that has true Love bonding it together. You are coming across as only being together for the S*X..and everyone you encounter is fair game. Pathetic my man. Your going to end up Dead or in a hospital with a disease.. 60 years old and single. Sorry for being so harsh- But 90% or more here will agree. If you must look- then look..but don't leap. Take your relationship(s) more serious. If She is human- She will feel the pain of being cheated on, and so will you. I respect your LCO and mowing abilitys..but got to tell you- not your perspective on Life and love and how to carry a good solid relationship with a women. Don't take this wrong- you do what you do But I hope you change your way of thinking- and for God's sake..Don't give out any advice on this subject.

BadRancher
06-16-2010, 06:14 PM
I can't point a finger at anyone. This is a free country and you can say what ya want, but just remember he without sin cast the first stone. I think Mike was referring to the past.... Not defending anyone, but I'm just sayin. Mowisme, I respect ur opinion and glad you have a great relationship with your wife. I hope that will be me one day too.
Posted via Mobile Device

milo
06-16-2010, 06:38 PM
please, on monday i cut up the street from me first stop 8am and HOPE this hot chick walks her dog. all day then i have something to think about. and u can look all u want, im married and if i see a hot guy i tell her hey look at him and i tell her when a chick is hot, i cut 2 that are ok looking but they have alot of hot neighbors lol.

Zak's Pro. Lawn Care
06-16-2010, 06:56 PM
hahah i was thinking of starting a thread like this! i dont have any hot ones but there is one with two hot daughters and i think i may have one, but have never seen her her voice just sounds hot on the phone. i wish i had one!

Florida Gardener
06-16-2010, 07:05 PM
Marc, when I was at UF, my buddies and I would always say that.....Springtime on campus is crawling with hotties.

MileHigh
06-16-2010, 08:15 PM
I usually try to bang any hot client I get...

When It doesn't work out...I'll spray round-up all over there property and can them like peaches.

topsites
06-17-2010, 03:24 AM

You never stop and think how bad it could have hurt someone?
That doesn't bother you in the least, I guess.
That's for warm up.

Let me put it another way, it falls under the same category as murder.
It's one of the ten commandments, both of those are, so is stealing and according to you all of that is all right.

So then somehow you think that after violating a commandment you're still all right?
It is a very serious offense, I have heard say that once someone breaks a commandment
it is possible they will never find their way again.
You understand any of this or you don't worry about that, it doesn't bother you at all?

I can't point a finger at anyone. This is a free country and you can say what ya want, but just remember he without sin cast the first stone. I think Mike was referring to the past.... Not defending anyone, but I'm just sayin. Mowisme, I respect ur opinion and glad you have a great relationship with your wife. I hope that will be me one day too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I can deal with that and nobody is perfect, but to make a mistake of this caliber
is a whole another story especially if you can't even say that it was a complete
accident, don't you think?

No blame, it's all good, nobody is perfect, not saying anything else but just
because the next guy 'did' it doesn't mean it's all right or that I should do it too.

mowisme
06-17-2010, 09:42 AM
This has sidetracted away from the original post so my last response on it..but let me just say: I agree on the 'he who is without sin cast the first stone' very familar with it- that is why BR I stated I am falling too at times..but make effort not too. I'm not judgeing him- but also not looking other way and 'accepting' that sleeping around is ok. esspecually if you have a GF. Their is also a 'Thou shall not convinent with thy neighbors wife' and 'thou shall not commit Adulty'..But hey- this is not going to mean nothing if your not a Bible Believer..But I am and wouldn't do it for those reasons as well as what is morally right. This is not a site on religon or beliefs so I'll just say this: If you want to jump into the sack with someone-Don't broadcast to the whole world it is the right thing to do..or not a big deal as long as things are ok when were together..or something like that. because it isn't right- religous wise or non-religous wise. if you believe that no harm is being done- Then talk to some one who has gotton divorced because of it..better yet ask the Children what they think. I realize Mike said he use to, but not now because he wouldn't want to hurt her. that I'm glad..but he also stated it is 'ok' as long as he or she is there for them at end of day. call it whatever the world wants to call it..open relationship or whatever- I call it infidelity. I'll restate thou that I'm 'looking' sometimes more than I should- and I ask forgiveness. God knows I'm not sinless..But I will never in a million years accept that Adultry is 'ok' in a relationship. Now to get back to original post- none of my clients are 'hot'..but are nice to chat with time to time. I just want to close by saying not picking on Mike- just correcting him, or say giving my opinion on the subject. I lost my first GF while I was in military overseas..2nd one been together since 1973 (married since 1975) Geno

MikeKle
06-17-2010, 09:52 AM
I usually try to bang any hot client I get...

When It doesn't work out...I'll spray round-up all over there property and can them like peaches.

Hey at least your honest!! So whats your percentage so far?

whosedog
06-17-2010, 10:04 AM
Read the Bible Story of king David and Bathsheba,Davids house was cursed with turmoil because of his "indiscretion".If you want to act like a dog in heat,be aware that everything we do in life has consequences,either in this life or the next.

MikeKle
06-17-2010, 10:09 AM
You never stop and think how bad it could have hurt someone?
That doesn't bother you in the least, I guess.
That's for warm up.

Let me put it another way, it falls under the same category as murder.
It's one of the ten commandments, both of those are, so is stealing and according to you all of that is all right.

So then somehow you think that after violating a commandment you're still all right?
It is a very serious offense, I have heard say that once someone breaks a commandment
it is possible they will never find their way again.
You understand any of this or you don't worry about that, it doesn't bother you at all?

I can deal with that and nobody is perfect, but to make a mistake of this caliber
is a whole another story especially if you can't even say that it was a complete
accident, don't you think?

No blame, it's all good, nobody is perfect, not saying anything else but just
because the next guy 'did' it doesn't mean it's all right or that I should do it too.

IF adultry is as bad as murder in Gods eyes, than we are all in trouble, because he is likely to hold all the commandments in such high regard then, for example, lusting after anything your neighbor has, basically envious of others and their wealth, and worshiping false idols..Money, and how almost everyone worships that! Now who doesnt look at someone that makes millions and would like to be in their shoes, and wanting more and more money, no matter how much you make, its never enough, so if all these things are as bad a murder, then I doubt anyone is going to heaven. I could not go out and commit murder though, no matter how much I hated the person, I just could not do that to anyone.

TheC-Master
06-17-2010, 10:55 AM
I made a thread on this, and I have plenty of these customers or are near them since I do work in high end homes. I don't do the sleeping around thing. Good looking women aren't that big of a deal to me, they're nice to look at, but it takes much more than that. I've done the modeling thing and talk to the best looking ones on a global scale. I'm about my business now.

IOWA GUY
06-17-2010, 01:33 PM
IF adultry is as bad as murder in Gods eyes, than we are all in trouble, because he is likely to hold all the commandments in such high regard then, for example, lusting after anything your neighbor has, basically envious of others and their wealth, and worshiping false idols..Money, and how almost everyone worships that! Now who doesnt look at someone that makes millions and would like to be in their shoes, and wanting more and more money, no matter how much you make, its never enough, so if all these things are as bad a murder, then I doubt anyone is going to heaven. I could not go out and commit murder though, no matter how much I hated the person, I just could not do that to anyone.
I think there is a big difference between thinking about it and acting upon it.

meets1
06-17-2010, 10:11 PM
Thinking or acting I don't no. Sure chick is hot - but I guess I don't really think about how she would ......... or therefore straight out ask about exchange of services. Working for one today - hot, great person, husband was there who ..well.. need I say more - her kids are very polite but yet I can't say I thought of ....... with her.

Good thread though and interesting topic to discuss.

jnrogers
06-17-2010, 10:36 PM
5'7 long legs blonde stripper with 44DD breast. Gets in her pool topless and stands there and talks to me sometimes when she gets out. One time I dropped my gas can and spilled gas all over my shoe, she just smiled and laughed, I felt like an idiot.

LwnmwrMan22
06-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Just remember, no matter how hot the gal is, someone, somewhere is tired of putting up with her crap!

DLAWNS
06-18-2010, 01:22 AM
To the original poster-Yes I have a bunch of hot clients.

To MikeKle- I really hope you pull this crap with the wrong wife and her husband beats the hell outta you! You have some problems bro!

T.M. LAWNS
06-18-2010, 01:27 AM
To the original poster-Yes I have a bunch of hot clients.

To MikeKle- I really hope you pull this crap with the wrong wife and her husband beats the hell outta you! You have some problems bro!

:laugh::drinkup:

JoeHop6299
06-18-2010, 01:37 AM
I have 52 accounts and not one damm good looking one in the group??? what's up with that?? I have not thought about it until now reading about everyone else have hot ones.

LAWNS AND MOWER
06-18-2010, 01:43 AM
Too funny!!! Had a call from a lady last week who wanted me to price her rental property. It was way outside my box (10 miles out of town), but she proceeded to tell me it was a flat lawn ( which is rare in my neck of the woods) and wanted it cut every week. That stirred my interest but what sealed the deal was that she told me 3 college girls were renting the house!!!:walking:

BadRancher
06-18-2010, 01:43 AM
Ha. Take it easy on Mike. Atleast he is honest.

I dunno that I ever would with a client, but like I said earlier, it gives a little more to look forward to besides the check under the mat... Especially this time of year, because you never know what they may be wearing or may be just making it back from the clubhouse pool.
Posted via Mobile Device

rain man
06-18-2010, 01:49 AM
Lady last week aproached us about keeping up her lawn. Said her old lawn guy kept stopping by just wanting to talk. Said she felt like she was being stalked. It was an unusual way to gain a new customer but she now feels better and the money is good.

DJJS
06-18-2010, 01:53 AM
I've got a few, but none are better looking then my fiance and thats my story and I'm stickin' to it.

KPW LawnCare
06-18-2010, 04:08 PM
Yea I got one I cut when her hubby travles, last time I cut it she comes out in this short skirt and strapless top with no bra on :), when she comes up to pay me I notice that her nipps are all nice and hard haha she went to bend down and I got a nice view. She is my nicest coustomer.

shovelracer
06-18-2010, 04:43 PM
Let get real here. The only woman who is going to want our sweaty jocks is our wives. The others may be nice to look at, but they know it. I will say that I used to catch a lot of college age daughters by the pool when I was younger, now a days they run inside before I can round the corner. I'm not creepy or hideous either, but when your 22 a few years seems like a lot.

KPW LawnCare
06-18-2010, 04:47 PM
Well for me being 18 its nice all the time and not have a wife or a gf is even better haha.

shovelracer
06-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Your young, enjoy it while it lasts. When I was your age I thought I would never get married. i was having too much fun playing with the girls, freedom, and what I thought was great money. Now though I look back and laugh because I had some real real good times, but I still have more fun now.

BadRancher
06-19-2010, 02:17 AM
Your young, enjoy it while it lasts. When I was your age I thought I would never get married. i was having too much fun playing with the girls, freedom, and what I thought was great money. Now though I look back and laugh because I had some real real good times, but I still have more fun now.

Getting to see the cute clients and talk to them and them being flirty with you is all in good fun. I just don't take it seriously. But it helps to have something to look forward to and it helps you enjoy the job a lil more. It also helps me stay on my A game. Its almost like being in high school again, because the last thing you want to do is screw up and eat sh*t in front of the hotties. :weightlifter:

dgw
06-19-2010, 03:19 PM
i mow an all girls catholic high school , some of my employees have a problem with that

luckily im an old fart

god i hate bein 29, where did the time go

mowisme
06-19-2010, 06:34 PM
29..'I'm an old fart'..Yikes!!..your old to the young-uns..I'm almost a fossil to them.

P.Services
06-19-2010, 07:58 PM
I was mowing today and the neighbor was having a open house/graduation party. This chick was carrying a cooler in and the wind blew her skirt all the way up flat on her back. I'm talkin bare ass nothing on underneath, full veiw for a good ten seconds. I don't even think she knew, or she just wanted to make my day.
Posted via Mobile Device

meets1
06-19-2010, 09:50 PM
Your day was made my friend! Gotta love it!

Hoy landscaping
06-20-2010, 09:12 PM
Does hot daughters count? i have a few of those

BadRancher
06-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Hell yea they do. 18 and up though.
Posted via Mobile Device

93Chevy
06-20-2010, 09:45 PM
Dang...I need some different clients...

BadRancher
06-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Haha you crazy
Posted via Mobile Device

B Gillespie
06-21-2010, 10:34 AM
My gf gets a few looks from lco's driving by when she mows with my Walker.
Posted via Mobile Device

MikeKle
06-21-2010, 11:31 AM
Yea I got one I cut when her hubby travles, last time I cut it she comes out in this short skirt and strapless top with no bra on :), when she comes up to pay me I notice that her nipps are all nice and hard haha she went to bend down and I got a nice view. She is my nicest coustomer.

I think she was definitely trying to tell you something there buddy! Should have taken her up on it!! you would have gotten the money and the honey!!

MikeKle
06-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Let get real here. The only woman who is going to want our sweaty jocks is our wives. The others may be nice to look at, but they know it. I will say that I used to catch a lot of college age daughters by the pool when I was younger, now a days they run inside before I can round the corner. I'm not creepy or hideous either, but when your 22 a few years seems like a lot.

They arent running inside because of you, they dont want to hear the loud mowers and take a chance of getting hit by something. I disagree about girls in their early 20s considering us "old" I am 35, will be 36 in Sept, and I have a 23 yr old GF and I talk to many gals around that age, no big deal, most could care less.

TheC-Master
06-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Lol at Mike, do you do this business for the love, the money, or the women?

chathamvahere
06-21-2010, 12:42 PM
i mow an all girls catholic high school , some of my employees have a problem with that

luckily im an old fart

god i hate bein 29, where did the time go

29 old fart???, you havent farted yet :), try being 44, then you will feel old, and I bet I will get someone saying we are both young hahaha:walking::weightlifter::usflag:

KPW LawnCare
06-21-2010, 01:11 PM
I think she was definitely trying to tell you something there buddy! Should have taken her up on it!! you would have gotten the money and the honey!!

Hahahahaha i was thinking about it and wish i would have, gotta love them milfs