PDA

View Full Version : Exmark fleet program - anyone in it?

meets1
06-16-2010, 11:50 PM
I have purchased many a mower last year or at least $$$$ and a few metro's this year and one more lazer.

To keep my fleet pricing I need 6 point for 2011 June 22. One rider is 4 points - stupid! i would consider trading our highest hour machine but for only 4 points to stay in the game is not worth it - this point thing to me seems a little trivial.

Anyone else?

tacoma200
06-17-2010, 12:07 AM
I think Exmarks are priced high for what you get anyway. I could probably get lower than fleet pricing just by working with the dealer. Every time I get on a Lazer I just can't justify the price. I can get so much more work done with other brands for less. I really like Exmark but I'm not happy with the prices or changes.

bahamamills
06-17-2010, 03:19 PM
By fleet program you mean pricing or where by they come out onsite and perform fleet maintenance etc?

meets1
06-17-2010, 10:13 PM
fleet program pricing thing they have going. It is kiinda a joke what they use for a point system and therefore lure you back to trade. It needs to be more intizing.

Gruneich Lawn Care, Inc.
06-18-2010, 12:26 AM
I have used the fleet pricing in the past, its a nice discount. You do have to buy alot of equipment often, I can see it working well for the larger companies, I like to get my money out of my mowers though...