PDA

View Full Version : Super Mini Z Price

WestKyTeacher
06-17-2010, 01:02 PM
A friend is selling his Super mini z 52" 24hp Vtwin Honda. He bought it in the fall of 2008 but I don't know the year and has 35.8 hrs. It has spoiler, seperate oil cooler, 6 mo. warrenty left, Factory LED lights, custom LED tail light on ROPS, 12v acc jack, hitch with 2" ball, LinEx Kevlar coating on floorpan, comfort adjustable Susp. seat. It also has the Blower and BacVac.

My main question, what is this worth, everything looks new.

Also, I've never looked at Hustler, can you give me some insights and info on this mower? What replaced the super Mini z since they were discontinued? THANKS!!!

mowerconsultant
06-18-2010, 05:07 PM
Wow this mower is really tricked out.. lol... very nice.
That being said its hard to put a value on it, if it was stock and in good shape it would be worth in the 5k range likely.
The Super Mini Z was made until about a year and a half ago, it is a full commercial high ground speed mini framed mower, the only one made on the market as far as I know.
It was replaced by the Z4 series, it was due for a cosmetic update and we also went to 48, 54 and 60 inch decks, where the SMZ had 44 and 52 inch decks.
The SMZ is a mower a lot of people are still looking for, there are a handful out there in dealer inventories.
Sounds like you found a sweet ride, let us know if you buy it and then post up some pics.
Have a good weekend.

Pj

WestKyTeacher
06-18-2010, 07:43 PM
Found out he wants $7500 for the unit with the Bac Vac. I take it that is way to high?

mowerconsultant
06-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Found out he wants $7500 for the unit with the Bac Vac. I take it that is way to high?

The Bac-Vac catcher when new sold for about $2,800.00
So the pricing isnt to far off if the catcher is like new.

Pj

silvermaxd
06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
great little mower...but if it was me I would get a 54" superZ if it is for commercial use