PDA

View Full Version : m-1

Jimslawncareservice
06-18-2010, 09:24 AM
does anyone own one? how are they holding up? how do they do on hills? thanks

Jimslawncareservice
06-20-2010, 09:33 AM
nobody has purchased one? or has any feed back?

mowerconsultant
06-21-2010, 10:22 AM
There are plenty out there, we have sold a bunch of them, I dont know how many on LS have them, I am sure you will get a reply though.

Pj

Outback
06-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Purchased an M-1 last year.
My opinion is as follows; the Honda engine is great. The cut quality is good. It is slower than both Toro or Honda commercial. The long handle is ridiculous, it is very hard to turn in tight spots. Oh and I had to have the transmission replaced twice last year under warranty. It is basically a backup mower at this point (we have Toro & Honda 21's).
We do love our Hustler Trimstars though.

Jimslawncareservice
06-25-2010, 06:03 PM
PJ, do you know if there are demos available for the m-1? i would hate to spend the money on one and not like it. Thanks

mowerconsultant
06-28-2010, 02:49 PM
PJ, do you know if there are demos available for the m-1? i would hate to spend the money on one and not like it. Thanks

We have a Hustler distributor in MN, email me and I will forward them your request for a demo.

Pj

Jimslawncareservice
06-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Purchased an M-1 last year.
My opinion is as follows; the Honda engine is great. The cut quality is good. It is slower than both Toro or Honda commercial. The long handle is ridiculous, it is very hard to turn in tight spots. Oh and I had to have the transmission replaced twice last year under warranty. It is basically a backup mower at this point (we have Toro & Honda 21's).
We do love our Hustler Trimstars though.

scary to hear. thinking about a trimstar as well.