PDA

View Full Version : Hitch kit for Grandstand

greggebhardt
06-20-2010, 08:49 AM
Wondering if anyone has come up with a method of pulling a light weight garden cart (4 wheel) wit ht he grandstand. Looks like the riding platform would be more than strong enough for a light weight wagon/cart.

Anyone

The Toro Company
06-21-2010, 10:40 AM
greggebhardt -

Toro will not be pursuing a cart for the GrandStand. Connecting a cart behind the riding platform could present safety concerns should the operator forget about the cart when stepping off the platform. In addition, while the platform may look sturdy enough, neither it or the frame to which the platform mounts has been tested structurally. As is our policy, we strongly discourage modifying the mower to accept attachments not tested and endorsed by Toro.

-The Toro Company

greggebhardt
06-21-2010, 12:59 PM
How about a fix for the binding throttle cable. I push push on the throttle cable and nothing happens until it gets to a certain point and then it jumps to full throttle. I see others have had simular problems. I had my dealer pick my new Toro up this am as this is unacceptable.:nono:

lilweeds
06-21-2010, 01:45 PM
There is a fix for it. Your dealer should have the bulletin.

greggebhardt
06-21-2010, 07:32 PM
Yep, the dealer picked it up today to apply the fix. I told him to go ahead and install the mulch kit and they will now return it on Tuesday