PDA

View Full Version : Gatemaster dimensions

Shady Brook
07-20-2002, 12:34 AM
Could you share the dimensions on the gatemaster, ie how wide is the cutting deck, how wide is the machine in a folded position. Will it go through a 34" gate. What kind of engine options, and aproximate cost of the unit?

It really likes like a nice machine
Jay

mowerconsultant
07-22-2002, 02:34 PM
When the unit is folded up the widest point is the distance from tire to tire, which is about 33".
The prototype unit has a 17hp v-twin Kawasaki.
This unit is a prototype, I have no pricing or engine options right now.
We will give out the info as we get it.

Hope this helps

Pj

Doc Pete
07-22-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by mowerconsultant
The prototype unit has a 17hp v-twin Kawasaki.
Pj

I have both 48 and 54 WB's. While the 54 is a bit marginal with the 17 Kaw, the 48 has yet to run into any grass it can't cut. I've been through 10 inches of thick grass and the 48 goes through without a wimper. the 48 with the 17 Kaw even handles "highlift doubles" without slowing, too.
Pete

HLC
07-23-2002, 06:56 PM
That's a cool looking machine. Might have to add one to my arsenal. When are they expected to be available?

Got Grass?
07-26-2002, 03:28 PM
If the price is good, the few bugs are worked out & there is better dealer support in my area. I want one!!!
Thay looked great at the expo & truely a revolution in mowers. Can get that thing thru a gate a 36 wont even fit thru. I would prefer at least a 19hp engine but i'm sure the 17 will be fine with the 4 smaller blades.

I spoke to the area rep. at the expo who said thay may be looking into more dealers in my area. That is a major concern of mine as the only dealer in my area code I do not trust after poor experiences in the past.

Please keep us here at lawnsite informed as to any updates on this mower.

:cool:

mowerconsultant
07-26-2002, 05:38 PM
Got Grass?,
I am the rep for your area, I dont recall talking to you.
Please let me know if I can do anything for you.
I am working on 2 dealers in your area.
Please e-mail me your suggestions also.
hustler@twcny.rr.com

Later
Pj