PDA

View Full Version : can't find blades for my hustler

grassmasterswilson
06-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Having a hard time finding Hustler blades online. any suggestions? Looking for blade number 797696. went to my dealer to pick up a few sets and they were almost $15. I know you can find them online cheaper. Hope you can help.

these are hi-lift blades. What type of lift do you guys recommend for discharge only mowing of fescue, bermuda, and centipede. In the winter I use my walker to vaccum up leaves. didn't know if a different "lift" would cut better or last longer. Any other blade suggestions?

Oldtimer
06-22-2010, 06:43 PM
Actually not a bad price. The dealer is making a gross profit of just over 25%.

Oldtimer

get-n-by
06-22-2010, 06:50 PM
expressmowersparts.com 6.99 ech when you buy 3 sets

grassmasterswilson
06-22-2010, 07:10 PM
15 a blade not a set.

get-n-by - thanks will check out the site

JB1
06-22-2010, 09:21 PM
try this company. http://www.texasmowerparts.com/

gene gls
06-22-2010, 10:02 PM
There is a wide veritity of blades on the market for Hustler. You have to serch for blade length, lift hight, and hole size. Lift higth will depend on how much HP you have. The higher the lift, the more power you will need to spin them. I had good service from MowMore.com. I have spent hours serching for blades and many dollars demoing different types for my S/Z. If you need more help, let me know your HP and deck size.

lawns Etc
06-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Can't beat Expressmowerparts they have good blades they are actually a Hustler dealer so they have lots of other parts as well. As far as Texasmowerparts they were great till they switched from Oregon to Stens blades now the cheap stens blades are lighter metal and even a bit shorter than the specs not to mention they are made in Mexico now 'at least the last few I got'
Posted via Mobile Device