PDA

View Full Version : pricing

P.Services
06-28-2010, 12:15 AM
i would like to buy a mag 8000 from your website, but how come i can get it cheaper from other dealers?

shouldn't factory direct prices be the cheapest?

Magna-Matic
06-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Hello P.Services,

We maintain our standard pricing, with package discounts. This way we allow our dealers to run their own promotions on single items. We also run specials at trade shows.

If we undercut the dealers, they would not want to handle our products.

P.Services
07-11-2010, 11:43 PM
can you send me a list of dealers in michigan? i would like to support a locale dealer and i cant seem to find a list on your website.

Magna-Matic
07-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Hello P.Services

We are largely a factory direct company, and regarding MI we would take care of that area, we do not have any local dealers there.

Thank you,

jtodd71
09-10-2010, 10:06 PM
How about North Carolina?

Magna-Matic
09-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Hello

You'd still be direct, as I mentioned we're largely factory direct.

Thank you,

nepatsfan
09-11-2010, 11:11 AM
what about massachusetts

Magna-Matic
09-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Hello

Schmidts & Serafines Inc.
464 Chase Ave
Waterbury CT 06704

Would be the closest to you.

organiclawncanada
11-19-2010, 12:09 PM
What about Toronto, Canada??

Magna-Matic
11-19-2010, 03:15 PM
Hello All,

Take a peek at our INTL Dealer page

http://magna-matic.com/page/international-dealersdistributors

Thank you,

stuntmanlogan
11-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Hello All,

Take a peek at our INTL Dealer page

http://magna-matic.com/page/international-dealersdistributors

Thank you,

For some reason the website wont work for me it keeps saying page not found. Ive tried it like 5 times haha. But I was just going to look up my dealer in Iowa if there was one, could you help me out with that.

Magna-Matic
11-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Hello,

We would cover Iowa, we are a factory direct company with some dealers, but the page you were trying to access is for international dealers.

You can simply shop at www.magna-matic-direct.com

Thank you,

stuntmanlogan
11-19-2010, 08:02 PM
Hello,

We would cover Iowa, we are a factory direct company with some dealers, but the page you were trying to access is for international dealers.

You can simply shop at www.magna-matic-direct.com

Thank you,

Sounds good so how do I find I dealer near me? I didn't see a dealer locator on the website.

Magna-Matic
11-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Hello All,

Again, we are a factory direct company so you would purchase direct from us.

www.magna-matic-direct.com

Thank you,

stuntmanlogan
11-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Hello All,

Again, we are a factory direct company so you would purchase direct from us.

www.magna-matic-direct.com

Thank you,

I gotcha now, I was a little confused so there isn't any dealers local to me that just sell the sharpeners right off there show room floor. Is there a discount for lawn site members at all?

Magna-Matic
11-21-2010, 04:25 PM
Hello,

That is correct for the most part, we have some dealers, but most drop ship the product.

Last year we orgnaized a "Group Buy" for lawnsite members, there is not currently a plan for a lawnsite sale at this time.

We have our systems discounted all year round see here:
http://www.magna-matic-direct.com/category-s/26.htm

Thank you,

P.Services
04-27-2011, 12:08 AM
Hello Gerd,

I told you awhile ago i was going to buy a 8000 but $$ always seemed to get spent on a new truck or machine becasue the angle grinder kept doing its job. This spring i MUST buy one!!

How has the new cleaner machine been working?
How is the brush life on it?

Any plans for a group buy this spring? what would pricing be if we got a big order together?

Magna-Matic
04-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Hello P.Services,

The cleaner has been very well recieved over its first year. We are expecting a very long brush life due to the long bristles and the design of the cleaner. From 2001 to 2006 we made a larger version of the cleaner that used a 12" brush (currently we use a 8") and of all the machines sold over that time there has not been a brush replacement.

Keep in mind unlike wire brushes on a bench grinder - the MAG-12008 is designed to remove dirt and debris not steel - so the brushes last much longer due to this difference.

Let me know if you have any other questions.