PDA

View Full Version : Mission Statement Phrase Marketing Ideas...

mcw615
06-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Wanting to add a phrase to our yellowbook add to make us stand out. Everyone is about the same. 6 of the larger companies in area pay for full page color add, nice picture as the background with list of services.

I want to add something to incorporate some of these words, dedicated, focused, quality, innovative, creativity, professionals.

I was thinking maybe:

"Dedicated Landscape Professionals, focused on quality that counts."

"Dedicated Professionals Setting the Highest standards by focusing on quality that counts."

"Dedicated Landscape Professionals. Focused on Creativity and Quality. That's the difference."

"Focused on quality, it's our highest standard..."

"Professionals dedicated to creativty...focused on quality."

What would you change or come up with that sounds really good to you?

Thanks...

CALandscapes
06-29-2010, 04:54 PM
"Dedicated Landscape Professionals, focused on quality that counts."

...without a doubt.

DVS Hardscaper
06-29-2010, 05:57 PM
sounds more like a tagline than a mission statement.........

shovelracer
06-29-2010, 07:37 PM
sounds more like a tagline than a mission statement.........

agreed

more like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mission_statement

PaperCutter
06-29-2010, 07:43 PM
I read taglines like that and my first thought is, oh, you like quality and creativity? That's unusual. The three of your competitors I've had out so far effing HATE that stuff.

If you're insistent on doing a tagline, you should do something that's memorable and sets you apart. I have a client who "delivers dazzle with dependability." That's not exactly my style, but you have to admit- it's memorable and unusual.

DVS Hardscaper
06-29-2010, 10:03 PM
One former contractor in the area here used to have a tag line "A Neater Nature"

After usin that line for a few years - it became their official business trade name.