PDA

View Full Version : This is Hustler's Real Customer Service

puppypaws
06-30-2010, 05:48 PM
"20xd" had posted a thread "17.5 hours and I have Z problems"......this is the type customer service I have touted Hustler as having for years, and once again it shows up. "20xd".....I can fully understand your frustration, but as you can see PJ has gone far above the call of his duty to satisfy you as a customer. This is truly what customer service and putting the customer first is all about in the countermeasure PJ has put in writing (must I say in front of many witnesses), to remedy your problem. This is his post below enabling everyone to see the type person PJ is, and the model mower company he represents. I would say not one mower manufacturer has customer service that would come close to rivaling Hustler in this department, and this is not the first time I've seen a problem resolved by PJ in this manner.

QUOTE:

Ken,
The customer is # 1, as you can see by this forum, this is what I do in addition to my regular duties as a territory sales manager with Hustler.

I have personally handled all the posts in this forum and in other forums on LS for over 10 years now, our intention is to provide information and help if needed in areas where needed.

I am sorry you are reading my posts as you are, I am not meaning to offend you at all, in fact I have been in contact with Rodney, Alan and the dealers during this whole process, and have visited with 2 out of the 3 dealers in person in the last 2 weeks.

I am sorry you weren't satisfied with the first 2 dealers, as I hear today, your mower is ready for pick up from the 3rd dealer, if it is not to your satisfaction this time I will personally handle the return of your mower for what you paid for it and put you in a brand new freshly built from the factory equivalent.

I am closing this thread as it seems to be a debate instead of a solution to your problem, feel free to post or email me the results of your mower when you pick it up / mow with it.

Thunderhead
06-30-2010, 11:00 PM
I agree 100%. No other mower manufacturer provides this kind of Customer Service. That's why I chose Hustler and as long as they keep building quality products and standing behind their customers, I'll ONLY buy Hustler. No questions asked.

Thunderhead

20xd
07-01-2010, 01:16 PM
While I agree it is probably impossible to find customer service like this I still have to live with this mower.The 06 z had a recall on the relays in the switch panel,no dealer has addressed this.I don't know if it is even that important but it is on my mind every time I look at it.The joints on the hard lines on the right pump are damp,should they be, I don't know.The mechanic at the first dealer told me no,but didn't do anything about it.These things kind of kill the excitement of owning a top of the line mower.As I have posted before, one of my neighbors owns Ferris and Toro and at 400 hours has had close to 0 problems.One other neighbor bought a Scag to cut his personal and shop lawns with and no issues.The guy that steered me to Hustler has had no issues,I see him on his Hustler about every week or two.It's kind of a win some lose some deal for me I guess.I picked my mower up yesterday and it drives as good as it can I guess.It still has the recalled relays in it , the engine surges and the hydro line joints are still wet.The commitment to replace my mower is a strong statement by Hustler,the problem is finding an 06 z to do it with.A lot of manufacturers will replace one product with another of the same model,it's the 3 or 4 grand they want to do it that is the deal breaker.The last dealer I left had one new Hustler on the lot,it is a 06 mini z 19/52,yes an 06.Something is going on with Hustler and I can't pin it down.Out of all the mowers we looked at and test drove last year we saw a lot of distressed inventory but most was just last year models.But we saw more than a few old new Hustlers.One dealer even had 05 models new. I stopped at a Everride and Dixon dealer on the way home yesterday but I don't think in this economy they were looking to trade fair and I really can't blame them.The good thing in all of this is that it makes me step back and look at all of my customers and make sure I have done what it takes.I don't want one of them to feel the way I have every time I tow this mower all over the land.Thanks for all of your feedback,it's good to help the small guy in any situation.I try to do it when I can in the data/com business.I will post how this thing cuts when I get my dry grass to grow enough.

mowerconsultant
07-06-2010, 11:25 AM
While I agree it is probably impossible to find customer service like this I still have to live with this mower.The 06 z had a recall on the relays in the switch panel,no dealer has addressed this.I don't know if it is even that important but it is on my mind every time I look at it.The joints on the hard lines on the right pump are damp,should they be, I don't know.The mechanic at the first dealer told me no,but didn't do anything about it.These things kind of kill the excitement of owning a top of the line mower.As I have posted before, one of my neighbors owns Ferris and Toro and at 400 hours has had close to 0 problems.One other neighbor bought a Scag to cut his personal and shop lawns with and no issues.The guy that steered me to Hustler has had no issues,I see him on his Hustler about every week or two.It's kind of a win some lose some deal for me I guess.I picked my mower up yesterday and it drives as good as it can I guess.It still has the recalled relays in it , the engine surges and the hydro line joints are still wet.The commitment to replace my mower is a strong statement by Hustler,the problem is finding an 06 z to do it with.A lot of manufacturers will replace one product with another of the same model,it's the 3 or 4 grand they want to do it that is the deal breaker.The last dealer I left had one new Hustler on the lot,it is a 06 mini z 19/52,yes an 06.Something is going on with Hustler and I can't pin it down.Out of all the mowers we looked at and test drove last year we saw a lot of distressed inventory but most was just last year models.But we saw more than a few old new Hustlers.One dealer even had 05 models new. I stopped at a Everride and Dixon dealer on the way home yesterday but I don't think in this economy they were looking to trade fair and I really can't blame them.The good thing in all of this is that it makes me step back and look at all of my customers and make sure I have done what it takes.I don't want one of them to feel the way I have every time I tow this mower all over the land.Thanks for all of your feedback,it's good to help the small guy in any situation.I try to do it when I can in the data/com business.I will post how this thing cuts when I get my dry grass to grow enough.

This is the first I have heard of he relays on your mower and the wet joints.
Please email me directly at the address in my signature, as I mentioned before, I will get this unit bought back and get you into a fresh from the factory new 2010 model of your mower.

puppypaws
07-06-2010, 02:44 PM
This is the first I have heard of he relays on your mower and the wet joints.
Please email me directly at the address in my signature, as I mentioned before, I will get this unit bought back and get you into a fresh from the factory new 2010 model of your mower.

20xd, this is a statement you will never see from another mower company, and probably not another person from Hustler, count your blessings!

20xd
07-06-2010, 11:01 PM
email sent

mowerconsultant
07-07-2010, 01:07 PM
email sent

Just getting caught up on emails, I see yours, responding within the hour.

Pj

Sammy
07-08-2010, 08:34 AM
I would like to know, when the problem is found out, just what the problem was.

My bro has a Hustler Z and loves it.