PDA

View Full Version : the most blue solar lights I have seen...

David Gretzmier
07-02-2010, 01:13 AM
is 24. I was at a home this evening in the nicest gated community we have here. within the subdivision is a beautiful 18 hole golf course that holds a ladies PGA tournament every year. VERY nice homes, and across the street from a home where I hope to make the house and gardens look spectacular at night, there are 24 blue solar LED's. I cannot, for the life of me understand how folks, especially wealthy folks, can buy these, think they look good, and put more and more out.

any body seen more than 24 in one place?

irrig8r
07-02-2010, 11:45 AM
My girlfriend's neighbor used to gather his up every morning and put them in full sun, then put them back in their places in the shade every night.... seem kinda nutso to me, but then he was retired and looking for things to keep him busy I guess.

Outdoor-Light
07-02-2010, 04:40 PM
I suppose it matters what they really look like...I'd like to check them out, do you have a pic? I suppose no matter the style, they can be a bit overpowering?

EagleLandscape
07-11-2010, 12:55 PM
My neighbor down the street has about 75-100 in their yard. Worst part is, he has tons on top of every 4' post on his split rail fence. Place looks like an airport at night.