PDA

View Full Version : Louisiana guys!!! Help!

stevenf
07-03-2010, 01:47 AM
Had all of my equipment stolen a few days ago.
16ft dual axle trailer, cage mounted on front, trimmer rack and rear ramp. White rims, square tube top. Mike Gerald brand

Scag Tiger Cat 48" 19hp Kaw. Right at 100 hours on the machine. Back of it had a funky trailer hitch welded on and spray painted black.

Scag 36" Belt drive WB. dual swivel wheel sulky

Redmax blower, Redmax hedge trimmer, Redmax string trimmer, Shindaiwa blower.
Everything was less then 7 months old except the walk behind but everything is in GREAT shape. If you guys come across a craigslist add or ANY other leads would be great!!! I will offer up to $5,000.00 for the arrest if everyting is recovered.

ffemt1271
07-04-2010, 07:18 PM
sent you a PM

KingImprovements
07-04-2010, 11:08 PM
Where are you located. Did you post an add on craigslist a couple days ago saying it was unhooked from the back of your expedition?
Posted via Mobile Device

stevenf
07-05-2010, 02:12 AM
No that post was not mine. I did post a similar stolen add on craigslist though.

ffemt1271
07-05-2010, 03:15 PM
maybe u could post some pics on here, may help in identifying them, were they marked in any way.
what city are you located in?

clif
07-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Yea, post some pictures if I see some knucklehead running around my town with your stuff I'll recognize the setup easier. Where did it get stolen from?

ADVANTEC LAWNS
12-17-2010, 03:20 PM
Had all of my equipment stolen a few days ago.
16ft dual axle trailer, cage mounted on front, trimmer rack and rear ramp. White rims, square tube top. Mike Gerald brand

Scag Tiger Cat 48" 19hp Kaw. Right at 100 hours on the machine. Back of it had a funky trailer hitch welded on and spray painted black.

Scag 36" Belt drive WB. dual swivel wheel sulky

Redmax blower, Redmax hedge trimmer, Redmax string trimmer, Shindaiwa blower.
Everything was less then 7 months old except the walk behind but everything is in GREAT shape. If you guys come across a craigslist add or ANY other leads would be great!!! I will offer up to $5,000.00 for the arrest if everyting is recovered.

what town??? u r in?