PDA

View Full Version : Asian Jasmine is taking over everything!!

yourlawnguy1
07-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Customer wants me to Clean out around a 200 sq. ft flower bed that is full of Asian Jasmine and Poison Ivy. How is the best way to do this? How much should I charge?

jeffslawnservice
07-06-2010, 04:39 PM
You might want to use a weed killer and a poision ivy killer first. I always pulled it out by hand or with a weedwacker and then tilled the soil to make sure i dug up any roots. Watch out for the poison ivy.

Mowingman
07-06-2010, 05:44 PM
Round Up and other common weed killers will hardly stun it. About the best weed killer to use on it is "Sahara".
Be very careful with Sahara, as it will kill everything it touches. It works best mixed with diesel. Sahara is good at killing Mesquite trees, so you can see how powerful it is at killing, if it kills those things.
Asian Jasmine is a terrible weed, one of the worst. People plant this stuff in places it sould never be planted, and it then spreads everywhere.

Customer wants me to Clean out around a 200 sq. ft flower bed that is full of Asian Jasmine and Poison Ivy. How is the best way to do this? How much should I charge?