PDA

View Full Version : Proud Fastrak owner

WC46
07-28-2002, 04:38 PM
I finally bought the Fastrak yesterday and just finished mowing for 2 1/2 hours on it this morning. The only problem I had was finding something to mow. I ended up mowing my yard and the neighbors too. Anyone thinking of buying this mower should just go ahead and do it. You won't be sorry. I was a little skeptical at first when I saw the size, but after 10 minutes I new I made the right choice. Anyone need some advice, let me know and I will try to help. I wresteled with the decision for weeks. I made the right choice.

Gunner
07-30-2002, 10:14 PM
Which model did you purchase? What was the sales price of it?

Thanks,
Gunner

WC46
08-01-2002, 04:17 PM
20hp/52" cut $4799.00

cth
12-22-2002, 09:47 PM
I am looking for an inexpensive mower to cut about six yards. I was wondering how you think it would hold up compared to a commercial mower.

Thanks,
CTH

Doc Pete
12-23-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by cth
I am looking for an inexpensive mower to cut about six yards. I was wondering how you think it would hold up compared to a commercial mower.Thanks,
CTH

One thing Hustler does is built a tough mower;) I've got almost 400 hours on my 48 WB and besides doing nothing but change the oil, it still looks and performs like new.

RichR
12-23-2002, 10:59 PM
One man's inexpensive may be another mans expensive !

What price range are you looking for?

6 yards of cutting? If you cut six yards in my neighborhood
you would be cutting about 20 acres. Are you referring to
typical 1 acre or less yards?

I have a Fastrak and i cut my lawn (3 acres+) 1 to 2 times per week. Im very happy with it (52/20hp).

Stock blades are not too bad, but i use the gator mulching
blades and get a nice cut either way!

I think you would like it if you dont mind spending about $5k.

Otherwise, if you dont mind walkin or sulkin...go for one of
their walkbehinds.

Best way to find out if you like it.....demo one if you have a dealer near by. Or maybe a company rep can help you out.

As far as how they are built........bulletproof! It is close to a full on commercial unit. It just has smaller wheels and a single hydro pump system. When you go with the commercial units...you pay for higher grade hydro units. So it all depends on the size of your wallet sometimes.

Hope this helps

FOURTEEN
08-27-2005, 04:10 PM
I finally bought the Fastrak yesterday and just finished mowing for 2 1/2 hours on it this morning. I made the right choice.

Since you posted this Post on 07-28-2002, is the FasTrak still the right choice??

Any problems??

How many hours now??

What do you like best, least??

:cool: OR :cry: ????