PDA

View Full Version : Renewals

addictedtolandscaping
07-19-2010, 09:23 AM
I want to get the renewal letters done and out of the way, I was planning on using the one HBL had on their site as an example, however, it isn't on the new one any more.

Could someone give me an idea of how to set one up, I want to get his over and done with, the economy here is even worse than last year, so called politicians haven;t eve passed a budget yet so even the heavy construction work has gone to the toilet.

As a result of no budget and hit and miss work, I will not be able to attend the HBL convention. For those attending, hope you have a wonderful time, I really look forward to the pics that Mike will get posted when the dust clears a bit.

Have a great time all, gonna shoot for next year!!

Thanks for any suggestions

britelights
07-20-2010, 12:49 PM
PM me your e-mail address and I'll send you the one we used this year. We have had a great response with customers taking advantage of the pre-pay discount.

Christmas Creations
07-21-2010, 03:44 PM
It's not going to be the same with out some of the members who couldn't make it..David, Carlos & Stacy, Bryan, Dennis, and many more.

We have a great showing this year, I will post pictures on our facebook fan page later in the weekend.

Let the season begin!!

MIKE MARLOW

britelights
07-21-2010, 08:47 PM
That's sweet Mike -- thank you! We are definitely bummed we couldn't make it this year. We'll be looking forward to the pics and I'm sure you'll have a great Convention as always!

turf hokie
07-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Thanks Mike, sorry I couldn't make it either. Had all the best intentions but my schedule just wouldn't allow it this year.
Bryan

addictedtolandscaping
07-22-2010, 09:11 AM
Mike; as you and I discussed and even with your offer, things here are just rotten. I wish you all the best and am sure it will be the best convention yet!

TexasFire221
07-25-2010, 10:58 PM
Well I made my first convention and I am so excited about this season. Bill and Jimmy over at Hamilton County Lawn Care spend at least 3-4 hours talking with me and gave me such encouraging words. I cant wait.

David Gretzmier
07-26-2010, 12:42 AM
If I were not in Honduras til friday night, and further had a saturday wedding for my sister in law, in which I was an usher, I would have attended. hope it was great, but then how do you beat last year- book the air and space museum for the night, offer folks free alcohol, and then encourage folks to ride the 4 axis space simulator ride...

I also hated to miss the speaker. she had some videos posted on youtube and really looked to be great.

we had our renewal letter done up by my marketing company this year. I paid for 4 hours of graphic artist time at 50 bucks per hour, or 200 bucks, then a hundred bucks or so for 500 copies color front and back of an 8.5 x 11 sheet of nice thick, slicky paper ( don't use the flyer window, use the brochure window, they'll tri-fold it for you to fit in a #9 or 10 envelope for no charge ) at of course, gotprint.com. 300 bucks may sound a bit steep, but I have had at least a dozen folks ask who did it and where did I get it done. came out very professional.

Birchwood
08-13-2010, 12:24 PM
If you don't mind could someone post a copy of their renewal letter. I'm trying to put one together, this will be our 4th year and this will be new for us. I'm thinking about a prepay discount and a referral incentive. Any pointers will be great.

Thanks, Steve
www.elvesandcompany.net

MICHPLOWER
08-16-2010, 01:08 AM
If you don't mind could email me a copy also or post a copy of their renewal letter. Any help will be great.

Thanks
Mark
greenscapelc@yahoo.com