PDA

View Full Version : LED Bulbs - 3155??

Green Sweep
07-20-2010, 09:24 AM
I have been searching online unsuccessfully for a 3155 wedge based LED bulb. Not even sure if it exists yet. Any ideas??

Thanks,
Rob

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
07-21-2010, 08:11 AM
Yes it does exist. A S8 wedge "3155" LED lamp is currently in production at our factory. It will be ready for market sometime in mid to late august. You will be impressed! 200 Lumens at 2900K, integrated heat sink, moisture resistant and best of all, omni-directional light output.

Check back to lawnsite for our re-branding and product launch and lawnsite forum sponsorship announcements soon!

NightScenes
07-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Let me know when that lamp is availible James.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
07-30-2010, 09:42 PM
I will be sure to announce it Paul... it is going to be a world's first! We are having some delays getting the LED chip manufacturer to supply the chips in volume, but hope to have it ready for market by the end of August.

David Gretzmier
07-30-2010, 11:46 PM
james, while you're alking about product you are going to sell, you need to be a sponsor. while I am glad you are finally going to cross the bridge at some point in the future, The mods, myself, and more than a few others have asked you nicely to stop breaking the rules of this forum. you've been censored more than once for this.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
07-31-2010, 07:35 AM
David, rest assured, all is in the works.

BrandonV
07-31-2010, 09:43 AM
Check back to lawnsite for our re-branding and product launch and lawnsite forum sponsorship announcements soon!

i may have read that differently that you david but sounds like it's going to happen.

David Gretzmier
08-02-2010, 11:49 PM
I value the content on this website and it is paid for by sponsorships. it is very easy and quick. HBL, my Christmas light supplier, last year was caonverted from a "poster" to a sponsor 24 hours after email application and payment. They then can be honest-they are here to advise and they sell a product. I don't promise to be a lighting guy, I installed a few dozen lights today. my daughter may promise to do the dishes, but if they are in the sink, that promise does me no good. I asked James on this forum over a year ago to man up and be a sponsor here if he wanted to talk about products he sells. at this time, he is not a sponsor.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
08-03-2010, 01:12 PM
The delay in getting my business listed as a sponsor of this site has had nothing to do with Lawnsite and everything to do with a major re-organization and re-branding of my LED lamp business. These things take time to get all sorted out. As much as I had hoped to have everything in place for June, it has taken some time longer. I hope to have everything in place as a sponsor here soon, and to coincide with some great new products to launch to market.

David, it has nothing to do with being a "man" or anything else to do with morals, ethics or values. It is business, and timing. After your experiences this past winter and spring, you should be the last person to be questioning such things.

David Gretzmier
08-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Yes James, I managed to get my business rebranded, and new website re written, redone and new ip address. All previous links feed to the new one. new business cards, postcards, etc. 5 trucks redone. uniforms redone. All within Tommy's timeframe that He and I agreed to, aprox 90 days. I spent the money, hired many marketing folks, and did what is right.

While you may think this makes me the LAST person who should judge, of who and where and when on branding, That is your opinion.

I am not the one here mentioning a product you are going to sell and not being a sponsor. you are. pointing the finger at me does not change that fact, or the rules. sorry. send a payment to lawnsite, be a sponsor and then launch your rebranding campaign whenever you want, or stop mentioning what you are developing/selling.