PDA

View Full Version : Kaufman Trailers

4 seasons lawn&land
07-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Anyone have anything to say about Kaufman TRLRS. Thinking about ordering.

BrandonV
07-25-2010, 11:35 AM
i have 2, they're ok.... not great, my landscape trailer from there is honestly junk and I'd never buy one again. My deck over is actually a decent trailer, but the paint job on both were horrible, they may have fixed that by now so take everything with a grain of salt.

LewisLawn
07-25-2010, 05:19 PM
I have a 5X10 and ran it regularly for about 7 years suits my needs well, but not the strongest on the market. I have inspected the welds etc yearly and give it a fresh coat of paint every year and still looksgood. Currently use it for hauling supplies rather than equipment. For a new upstart in the business it would be reliable until hey had the need/means for somethings bigger and more expensive

JerseyGreen
07-25-2010, 07:12 PM
a few of my friends have equipment trailers for them and they love them.

fordsrule
07-25-2010, 07:50 PM
The company i work for just picked up 3 a 25' tandem axle dual wheel equipment trailer, a tri axkle dual wheel equipment trailer and a 20' landscape trailer, i added a 7000lb tandem axle landscape trailer to the order. They tow nice so far. They are heavy built trailers. The only thing that I don't like so far is it seems that they rushed to paint the trailers that we ordered. I don't know if its cause my boss ordered them and picked them up so quick or what. But they seemed to miss a few spots on mine around the hinges on the gate.

They seem to be great trailers for the price, well see how they stand up. I would buy an equipment trailer from them with no problem. The landscape trailer like I said is a well built trailer just the paint job is not that great.