PDA

View Full Version : Software feed back??

Mow Man
07-25-2010, 04:27 PM
I am considering a new software program and would like some input from others that are on "the front line" as opposed to slick sales people and advertising. I am pretty good with the computer, but still am looking for a program geared towards the landscaping industry with an emphasis on out door living and construction projects. The one I am leaning towards is Groundskeeper Pro. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

logan
07-27-2010, 05:26 PM
I loved Groundskeeper Pro when I had a lawn service. I still have the disc(un opened) and a stack of invoices that go with it. $250.

Mow Man
07-28-2010, 10:10 AM
How did you end up with the disc un-opened if you have been using that software? What do you like so much about the software? Dosn't it normally cost 350+_-. Do you have to purchase the forms from Grounds Keeper or can you print your own (the sales person didn't talk about that?)

logan
07-28-2010, 05:54 PM
How did you end up with the disc un-opened if you have been using that software? What do you like so much about the software? Dosn't it normally cost 350+_-. Do you have to purchase the forms from Grounds Keeper or can you print your own (the sales person didn't talk about that?)

the trial version download, is the full version. you would need to call the company and pay $400 for a password. I did that and they gave me a disc to use, if needed, by mail. You can print your own invoices if you want, but there's look better and have a bottom section that the client can return to you with payment. The software does everything that they say it does. I really like clicking a box next to the name of a client and having an invoice made from that. I had 65 ish clients, and it took about 20 minutes to create digital invoices for them. Printing and enveloping them took about 40.