PDA

View Full Version : Landscaping projects

ringahding
07-25-2010, 06:23 PM
Before, during, and after video...what do YA think?

http://ringlawncare.com/Landscape-.html

nepatsfan
07-25-2010, 06:28 PM
I think working without a shirt looks very unprofessional and I dont allow it. Work looks nice though.

betterlawnsandlandscaping
07-25-2010, 06:32 PM
Nice looking website! Did you do the site yourself?

NarNar
07-26-2010, 01:12 PM
I always enjoy before and after pictures. Nice... and thanks for sharing.

lawnlandscape
07-26-2010, 02:12 PM
I agree it looks very nice. Nice work

But, I also agree with nepatsfan. I do not allow my employees to work shirtless.

NarNar
07-26-2010, 02:51 PM
Yeah, its too competitive down here also to be working shirtless. Have to keep it professional so customers can take you seriously. My fiance gives me a hard time because I insist everyone in our crew where the same top (shirt).

lawnlandscape
07-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Yeah, its too competitive down here also to be working shirtless. Have to keep it professional so customers can take you seriously. My fiance gives me a hard time because I insist everyone in our crew where the same top (shirt).

All my employees are supplied with 6 company shirts when starting.

NarNar
07-26-2010, 07:42 PM
All my employees are supplied with 6 company shirts when starting.

thanks lawnlandscape, I will note that. When I start hiring... my guys will get 6 employee shirts... and at the very bottom where people can't see, I will write, "you better message lawnlandscape and thank him for these shirts.":)

Sent you a PM (because I don't want to hijack this thread, because that is rude.)

lawnlandscape
07-26-2010, 10:23 PM
Shirts are a lot cheaper then what you may think too. I think I paid about $9 per T-Shirt. It has a logo on the front, and then a huge logo on back with phone number and website.

ringahding
07-28-2010, 08:11 PM
SHIRTS..I agree..so I took that pic off the video..and my guy agrees also.. it really was blazing that day, I was sweatin bullets just standing there taking the pic>>LOL thanx for the feed back

:usflag:

ringahding
08-11-2010, 09:47 AM
Thanx "nepatsfan" ...Wes Welker is back! My top fantasy football 2 years ago...hope he can big points again this year...

http://ringlawncare.com/Landscape-.html

LoweJ82
08-11-2010, 01:38 PM
If the work looks professional, who is looking at the guy with no shirt? besides maybe the customers wife?

I agree no shirt on doesnt look as good, if im in a established neighborhood ill keep my shirt on, if im in new construction and its hot as hell like its been my shirts coming off, Ive worked for guys who stresses wearing your shirt all day no matter what because its not that hot, while they ride around in a/c all day sweating and complaining about the heat.

ringahding
08-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Thanx Better Lawns and Landscaping....I did in fact build it myself....lotta sweat and digging