PDA

View Full Version : hustler super z liquid cool

Rangr25
07-26-2010, 11:29 AM
Hey just curious if you have heard of anyone having troubles with anti-freeze disappearing? It seems like i'm always adding fresh fluids every week. When i change the oil everything seems good there and i never see any puddles either so im not really sure where ifs going.
Posted via Mobile Device

mowerconsultant
07-26-2010, 11:44 AM
I have heard of this before, not many times though.
I am not sure of the reason why it was happening though.

Pj

Rangr25
07-27-2010, 08:21 PM
Alright just checking. It doesn't seem to be bothering the mower at all unless i forget to top it off and it starts buzzing at me in the middle of a job. It almost seems like it is disappearing quicker during this heat we have been getting.
Posted via Mobile Device

RABBITMAN11
05-31-2012, 10:56 PM
I have a 2006 hustler 26hp kaw and it keeps beeping water light after a hour of mowing? I checked coolant and it was a little low. Thought that was the problem but it did it again today. While mowing it feels as though there is excessive heat coming from the engine area. Help please, possible problems?

mowerconsultant
06-04-2012, 12:51 PM
I have a 2006 hustler 26hp kaw and it keeps beeping water light after a hour of mowing? I checked coolant and it was a little low. Thought that was the problem but it did it again today. While mowing it feels as though there is excessive heat coming from the engine area. Help please, possible problems?

Have you removed the radiator to make sure the cooling fins are free of debris on both sides?
Also, unbolt your hydro coolers and make sure they are free of debris on both sides also, do not use water to clean the fins out, you need to use air, water will just make the dirt and debris turn into a solid and make things worse.

Pj

RABBITMAN11
06-12-2012, 11:10 PM
Have you removed the radiator to make sure the cooling fins are free of debris on both sides?
Also, unbolt your hydro coolers and make sure they are free of debris on both sides also, do not use water to clean the fins out, you need to use air, water will just make the dirt and debris turn into a solid and make things worse.

Pj

I did as you told me, havent had a chance to test it out!