PDA

View Full Version : cant deciede on a logo!

Puddle of Oil
07-26-2010, 08:52 PM
im in the process of creating a logo with the help of some designers but starting to run out of ideas. if you have an idea id like to hear it, i want something creative like the ones below not the simple designs. your criticism is welcome! here are my two favorite logos(3b).............

Thanks!:)

tmetz
07-26-2010, 09:02 PM
I like logo 1 best... Just get some more opinions and make your decision after that. Or as Nike says just do it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Martinson9
07-26-2010, 09:05 PM
I vote for the one on the left. Not sure where the earth part comes in for a lawn and snow guy, but I think that logo would look good plastered on the side of an enclosed trailer.

nepatsfan
07-26-2010, 09:06 PM
top right is my vote. I like that. They all look good though.

Puddle of Oil
07-26-2010, 09:37 PM
I vote for the one on the left. Not sure where the earth part comes in for a lawn and snow guy, but I think that logo would look good plastered on the side of an enclosed trailer.

someday soon id like to get into landscaping, thats where earth comes in. but ya i see what your saying, seems kinda premature doesn't it!?

Puddle of Oil
07-26-2010, 09:41 PM
I like logo 1 best... Just get some more opinions and make your decision after that. Or as Nike says just do it.
Posted via Mobile Device

i like 3b the best, still got more logos on the way so ill wait and see if someone can top it. my friends and family are split on both of them!:)

Robert Pruitt
07-26-2010, 09:48 PM
how about PET ROCK SERVICES

Puddle of Oil
07-26-2010, 10:40 PM
how about PET ROCK SERVICES

hahaha, cute :laugh::laugh:

clean_cut
07-27-2010, 05:06 PM
I like the first version the best, but the "earth" looks more like a rock, especially in the black and white version, maybe make it more lumpy. What do you think about the sun though, (that orange circle is the sun right) I don't really know if it's needed, I didn't really notice it until I looked at the logo for about the second or third time.

Looks good though.

Puddle of Oil
07-27-2010, 06:48 PM
heres the original.......

Puddle of Oil
07-27-2010, 06:50 PM
it did look like a hill until i told her to put grass in the logo.:) the sun doesn't bother me to much so i could care less!

clean_cut
07-27-2010, 11:24 PM
it did look like a hill until i told her to put grass in the logo.:) the sun doesn't bother me to much so i could care less!

Yeah, I think the first version looks really good, I'm just saying that I didn't really even notice the sun until I looked at it a few times, so if you like it, keep it, I might add some "rays", just some lines around it if I were you.

Also, the grass on the rock looks good, but the grass on the bottom part, with the text, seems to have a white outline on it, just seems a tad strange to me.

Again, I think it looks really good.