PDA

View Full Version : Best looking retaining wall system

dovetail
07-27-2010, 10:58 AM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but what is your opinion of the best looking retaining wall system for a three foot wall? Which system looks closest to natural stone?

JohnnyRoyale
07-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Two personal favourites are the Techo Bloc Quarry Stone Wall, and the Permacon Lafayette Wall.

Dont know if either are available in your area or not.

I believe in the US the Permacon Lafayette Wall is known as the BelAir wall manufatured by Belgard.

ROC lawn and landscapes
07-30-2010, 11:57 PM
Take a look at Keystones Hewnstone block. Its a big block for a 3 foot wall but its got a good natural look to it

DVS Hardscaper
07-31-2010, 10:27 PM
If they're still in business - BRADSTONE.

Do a Google search for Bradstone in Harpers Ferry WV, owned by Aggregate Industries.

dovetail
08-01-2010, 03:59 PM
What do you folks think of the Hanover Chapel Garden wall?

dovetail
08-01-2010, 05:32 PM
DVS,

I did a web search and looks like they are in business. The pictures show a very nice looking product. I will definitely check these out.

Paver Gangster
08-03-2010, 01:05 AM
What do you folks think of the Hanover Chapel Garden wall?

Hanover isn't much when it comes to wall products, but I do have to say Chapel Stone has a very nice natural look to it, and its not even sculpted or split. I like it's "marbly" look.

So far, all the walls mentioned are very nice looking. I've always been a fan of Celtik wall, but there's a lot of other products now that look a lot like it.

tturbonegro
08-07-2010, 09:25 PM
right now im a fan of Anchor (belgard) country manor wall...it seems to be better produced than some others..its all 3 sided wich is awesome, and the price is competitive.

ive seen some badddd ep stuff lately..some pieces of 3 or 6" wall are a 1/4" big..what are we supposed to do with that? then try mixing the 3 and 6 when its like that..they are mass producing this stuff and just seeing the numbers and the paperwork..