PDA

View Full Version : Prospects of new St. Louis, Missouri area dealer?

olde_blue
07-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Greetings. Is Wright in discussion with any St. Louis area dealers to pick up the line now that Milbradt Lawn Equipment has dropped it? For a while, Harvester Small Engine of St. Charles was listed on Wright's website as a dealer, but now they are not.

WrightCommercial
08-02-2010, 09:13 AM
Greetings. Is Wright in discussion with any St. Louis area dealers to pick up the line now that Milbradt Lawn Equipment has dropped it? For a while, Harvester Small Engine of St. Charles was listed on Wright's website as a dealer, but now they are not.

Good Morning Old Blue!

What's your zip code? I'll check with the distributor in your area to see what their prospects are.

Best regards,

Wright Manufacturing

Ric3077
08-02-2010, 09:30 AM
Wow this affects me greatly...I have 3 Standers, I used to go to Harvester Small Engine, then they dropped the line...I live in Past Wentzville, MO so Milbradt was way too far but I did it cause I had to...now they dropped the line? I did not know that...Please try for a dealer in St. Charles County. As far as I know I have the most Wright equipment in the area it would be nice to not have to drive over an hour...

Ric3077
08-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Some dealers are...Bill's Place is St. Peters, Bill's Service Center in O'fallon, Scott's Power Equipment in Wentzville AND St. Louis (this is the closest one to me and they are in the city so I think this is the ideal choice).

olde_blue
08-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Wright Commercial:

Thank-you for your reply. My zip code is 63114 (I'm only a few blocks from Scott's Power Equipment on Trenton and Warson). When I checked your website last week, the nearest dealer was listed as Springfield, IL or Columbia, MO (over 80 miles away). In the spring, Harvester Small Engine and Mildbradt Lawn Equipment were listed as dealers.

Ric3077:

I didn't know Scott's opened up a branch in Wentzville. They were the only Wright dealer when I purchased my first Stander (Outdoor Power Equipment of Brentwood had just dropped the line about 2005). They never stocked any mowers or parts in the northwest St. Louis County location; I ordered parts in 2006 and 2007 from them; when Mildbradt picked up the line in 2008, I asked Scott's about it. They said I was the only person to buy any Wright parts in the last couple of years, and they suggested I go to Mildbradt for parts thereafter.

WrightCommercial
08-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Olde Blue,

I've contacted the distributor in your area and am waiting to hear back. I will try to have an answer by Monday. Thanks for your patience!

Enjoy the weekend.

Wright Manufacturing

griff81
08-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Hello Olde Blue and all landscapers in the St Louis metro area, I am the Wright territory manager in your area and I am in discuss with some dealers in your area but I can't publish anything online as this is not set in stone as of now. I can help you out with product, service or parts in your area if you message me your contact info, email or phone, I can contact you to discuss. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

flatland-4-life
08-14-2010, 09:29 PM
It still does not list a dealer in the ST Louis area.

I want to buy one with the seasonal buyers discount
but I don't want to go 100 miles oneway to get a small repair or any warranty covered.

Do any of you know any new info?

Thank You
Greg:usflag:

WrightCommercial
08-16-2010, 09:22 AM
It still does not list a dealer in the ST Louis area.

I want to buy one with the seasonal buyers discount
but I don't want to go 100 miles oneway to get a small repair or any warranty covered.

Do any of you know any new info?

Thank You
Greg:usflag:

Good Morning Flatland-4-Life,

If you contact Griff81 (listed here in this thread), he may be able to better assist you directly. He is the Wright territory manager in the St. Louis area.

Please feel free to contact us should you have any other issues or concerns!

Best regards,

Wright Manufacturing
301-360-9810

griff81
08-16-2010, 02:17 PM
Hello Flatland-4-Life, yes if you send me your contact info I will be more than happy to contact you and discuss the dealer info. I have a dealer that can service you but we can't list anything online right now. Send me a message with your number and I will call as soon as I can.

Thanks for inquiry

Ric3077
08-16-2010, 02:38 PM
griff81 we can not PM you as you do not have enough posts...I need a wright dealer asap as I have 3 standers needing work some warranty work some out of warranty work. I was advised to go to Columbia but something closer would help. Please email me and include your phone # at ricNroll77@yahoo DOT COM. (replace DOT COM with .com for spam reasons)

griff81
08-16-2010, 03:03 PM
I guess I need to post more then, does anyone know how many posts you have to have to be able to accept messages

ric3077 I just emailed you my contact info feel free to contact me anytime

flatland-4-life
08-16-2010, 05:26 PM
So keep replying and you will be able to send and recieve messages.

I want to buy one with the seasonal buyers program.
I was scared I didn't have a dealer or any help locally so I was starting to second guess the purchase.

I was just in Evanville IN. and got to test one out and talk to the
dealer owner. He is a very cool guy and knows tons about every mower made.
This guy has been in business for 30 something years [ can't remember exactly ] Power Equipment Plus 1930 W. FRANKLIN ST. EVANSVILLE, IN 47712

Now I want one even more.

Heck I might just buy it through him
if I had local support for it on warranty work.

My email is flatland4life@charter. net:)

griff81
08-16-2010, 08:03 PM
Yeah Rick is a great guy and has an unbelievable amount of knowledge. I am the one that set him up with Wright. If we do not have a dealer by the time you get ready to purchase that would be a good option and we could get you support for warranty. However it is always better to buy locally because you will always get better service that way. When you purchase machines from a different dealer you want warranty/service work done at that dealer doesn't have anything to gain or lose from doing your work so generally I support buying local to support your local business. I will email you my contact info and I would like to meet up with you and possibly let you demo a machine that you are considering buying.