We soft wash this Condo
www.Scottwash.com

We are rising the condo in this picture with one more section to go
I love running the boom lifts, and pressure washing

is that by the hammock???

Scottwash
08-01-2010, 08:35 PM
is that by the hammock???

Yes its right on the ocean, have you been there?

SouthernRoots_Lawn&Garden
08-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Yes its right on the ocean, have you been there?

i put my boat in at bings landing all the time and go up to the fort.

DLAWNS
08-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Thats a blast from the past....which area is that? I used to maintain the grounds at all those places with Austin Outdoor. I have so many pics of those places to dig up.

Scottwash
08-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Thats a blast from the past....which area is that? I used to maintain the grounds at all those places with Austin Outdoor. I have so many pics of those places to dig up.

Here are some before and after shots of us Integrity - pressure washing. It look even better the next day. Austin Outdoor still maintains the grounds.

We Do Lines...
08-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Scott,

Got your email. I'll call you tomorrow.

Nice work.

Tom

Scottwash
08-18-2010, 05:41 PM
Thanks you Tom,
I love running those lifts and pressure washing.

South Florida Lawns
08-20-2010, 10:18 PM
Seems like every builder these days use that foam decorative trim on all new buildings and homes. Soft washing is the only way to go. You guys did a great job from what it looks like, and after a few days of sun it will be even brighter.

I just did my moms house, used a bit of chlorine in a sprayer and went to town, only thing you gotta be careful on is burning the plants, had my brother follow me with the garden hose, turned out great.

BurtonsAllSeason
10-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Hey DLAWNS, I used to work for AO too at the Jacksonville branch. When did you work for them?

DLAWNS
10-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Hey DLAWNS, I used to work for AO too at the Jacksonville branch. When did you work for them?

Hey dude..I sent ya a profile message. Small world huh?

THEGOLDPRO
10-02-2010, 12:48 AM
i dont like heights

Scottwash
10-02-2010, 08:44 AM
I love being up high, its really cool when your at the top and in fl you can see for miles.
Plus I like seeing the building after we wash it. A lot of times aduts and children just stop and watch us wash these large buildings.

Its show time, you just have to do everything right the first time. From using new 2wire,
to always having at least one ground guy.