PDA

View Full Version : Blown away by the customer commitment!!

20xd
08-02-2010, 01:48 PM
After a frustrating time and many contacts with dealers and reps of Cooks distributors PJ stepped in and made an offer that was hard to believe. He offered to replace my 27/54 Z mower with a 2010 29/60 or pay some and get a Super Z. I opted to pay and get a 31/60 Super Z. All I can say is this has been a level of customer service that speaks for itself.Hustler mowers claims to care about the owners of their equipment and they obviously do.I would like to thank Alan Alden and Rodney Barnes with cooks power. But the real product support I must give to PJ, he truly is a man of his word and from what I gather a man of action once he speaks. This was all done in a matter of a week and the delivery was made a couple of saturdays ago. I have been extremely busy with work and some related travel, hence the delay in posting. I can honestly say that I would and will buy Hustler products in the future and feel good about it.

mowerconsultant
08-09-2010, 02:30 PM
Thank you for the comments, I am glad we got you taken care of.

Pj

syzer
08-10-2010, 08:46 AM
I agree with this comment whole heartedly! We run4 super walk behinds, 1 trim star, 1 21" and a super z. When ever there is a problem they have been quick to take care of any and all issues. Even taking care of half the cost of repairs on some mowers out of warranty by a short period. I am the only commercial outfit in my area running almost exclusively Hustlers, and I'm not to sure why. Its ok Ill keep the heads up on the competition =)

kearneywalnut
08-10-2010, 11:03 PM
It would be great if PJ responded to my e-mails, but I can't even get a demo... Strange customer service practices.

mowerconsultant
08-11-2010, 08:49 PM
It would be great if PJ responded to my e-mails, but I can't even get a demo... Strange customer service practices.

Good evening,
I just checked my emails, I get a ton everyday...
I replied to your email with the width information and asked about what dealer you would use.
I just found your replies, I did not see them originally due to a junk mail filter issue I have, long story...
I will get on this in the AM first thing.
Sorry for the delay.

Pj

Imow4u2
08-26-2010, 08:28 PM
What were the issues W the 27/54 HZ, I put 1100 hrs. on a 25/60 W no issues...