PDA

View Full Version : merchandise... GIE Expo

Jayson_109
08-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Is there any website that we can view some shirts or cool stuff for Wright products?? I know I'd be interested in some cool stuff, like a nice front liecense plate for the truck.

Also at GIE Expo will there be an outdoor area for Wright this year?

Thanks!

Jayson_109
08-14-2010, 09:04 PM
well 11 days have past... and no response? Is this top secret information or bad customer service! Well thanks for your participation.

WrightCommercial
08-26-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi Jayson 109,

My apologies...this was somehow missed while I was out on vacation!!! We do offer items for sale on our website...www.wrightmfg.com.

And yes, we will be at GIE+Expo (Indoor Booth #3094, Outdoor Booth #7624-D). We hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
304-360-9810
www.wrightmfg.com

Toro 44
08-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Jayson 109

I see you have exmark, wright, and walker equipment. You seem to like the wright since you are asking about merchandise.

How do you like the cut quality compared to your Exmark?

I have never used exmark. I see guys on this site bashing wright all the time and saying how much better exmark is. I also sometimes feel my wright cut quality leaves something to be desired. But I'm not so convinced that exmark is that much better. It's hard to say how much of what people say is factual and how much is hype and opinion.

So I'm curious about your observations between the two mowers.

Sorry this is a little off topic.

Thanks in advance!

Jayson_109
08-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Good news about GIE thanks! But when I click the link for merchandise I get a error message of link not found. Any help would be great.

http://66.155.118.43/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=Wright

WrightCommercial
08-27-2010, 09:38 AM
Sorry about that Jayson! Give me a call here directly and I'll put you in touch with the company that provides our merchandise. That way, you can also special order any items that might not even be listed on the web anyway.

Give me a call at your convenience at 301-360-9810 or you can email me directly at jillianj@wrightmfg.com.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Jillian
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.