PDA

View Full Version : Where to get the door stickies

coryjones
08-04-2010, 10:24 AM
I was looking for the cards or fliers that have the wax on the back of them so you can stick them to the doors. What are they actually called? It seems like a lot of people lock the screen doors and i don't really want it falling off and blowing around in the yard.

clean_cut
08-04-2010, 02:32 PM
You looking for these?

http://www.adeasprinting.com/door-hangers

I think they have "stick-it's" "band-it's" and maybe something else.

coryjones
08-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Thats what i am looking for have you tried any of them? Is that a reasonable price?

poncho62
08-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Post it notes..................

Call me for mowin"
555-5555

coryjones
08-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Lol something a little more professional .

STL Cuts
08-04-2010, 10:19 PM
I was looking for the cards or fliers that have the wax on the back of them so you can stick them to the doors. What are they actually called? It seems like a lot of people lock the screen doors and i don't really want it falling off and blowing around in the yard.

Adeas printing is awesome!

Check this link out, pretty good deal http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=323071&highlight=aeration+marketing

1000 hangers w/ free shipping and free design.

This was my second order with them and they are really good to deal with and deliver an excellent product.

Send me a PM and I can give you the emails and names of the people I had do the hangers for me at Adeas.

coryjones
08-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Its not letting me pm you for some reason. Do you have it turned off? My only question is the design do they do it i didnt see anywhere that you could do it on there site?

STL Cuts
08-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Its not letting me pm you for some reason. Do you have it turned off? My only question is the design do they do it i didnt see anywhere that you could do it on there site?

I should be able to receive PM's :confused:

I think you can upload your own design if you want, but they generally work that into a package for a pretty reasonable price. I'd rather pay a little more and have a professional design too rather than do it myself (then again, I'm not good with design programs either).