PDA

View Full Version : Z-RATOR (AERATOR for Walkbehind & Zero Turns)

jlbf0786
08-04-2010, 10:03 PM
I was on Craigslist just now, seen this Z-Rator... Aerator attachment for WALKBEHINDS AND Z-TURNS. (from a local outdoor equipment dealer)

Ive been thinking of this idea for years now, but i thought the GATOR RATOR was pretty much covering this concept!

Looks pretty cool, just thought you guys would wanna see (if you havent already)

fastcat
08-04-2010, 10:14 PM
i was just on there and seen that. looks like you would have to double over half off what u plug because of the gap.

J&A Lawn Care
08-18-2010, 06:50 PM
I know a guy with one and if the grass is a little damp then you want be able to turn and forget about putting it on a hill. The thing is lifted up and down with a slow a$$ trailer jack.I know the guy that came up with this idea and made them so I have seen them several times.This thing is WAY overpriced and looks cheap!!

Oakleaf landscape
08-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Yea I agree it's WAY overpriced. I would expect more like 200-300 for it. I mean it looks like crap. Really guys, 6 tines? Who is going to overlap every single pass just to make a complete job and could you imagine if you wanted to double up on the yard, you would have to go over it FOUR times. I think it would be faster just to buy a pair of those shoes that aerate and go dancing on the lawn. TOTAL JUNK!!!