PDA

View Full Version : fall seeding mailers

grassmasterswilson
08-05-2010, 10:24 PM
late september and in to october is our season for aerating and seeding fescue. Think i'm gonna send mailers out and try to pick some new customers up. fescue had taken a hit here this year.

How would you word your mailer or possible specials section of your website? .... Ask us about fall fescue seeding? .... September is the time to seed and aerate fescue lawns. call today for a free estimate?

thanks guys.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
08-06-2010, 01:14 AM
grass - always include a coupon or a 'deal' (even if the 'deal' isn't much different than your regular pricing, the customer doesn't know that)

grassmasterswilson
08-06-2010, 09:10 AM
Thanks DA.

I'm planning on giving a "discount" this fall. My mailers have my business stuff on one side and then the other side half is used for the address and the other half for something special or upcoming services. Our fescue seeding starts around mid septmeber. I'm having trouble wording how to notify my potential customer of this.

I have thought of ....Ask us about fescue seeding...or ... Has the hot dry summer taken a toll on your fescue? Call us today for a free aerating and seeding estimate.