PDA

View Full Version : Torro Timecutter Z Mower won't start.

JSLawnman
08-07-2010, 07:06 PM
Hi. I've been meaning to register and join in with you all for a while. I am finally here today with problems.

I bought my mower two months ago from Home Depot and it is still under warranty, but they are telling me it's going to be two weeks or more for turn around.

I just want to see if any has any ideas for me.

I got home from mowing today, rode it off the trailor, went to do something, came back and it would not start.
When I turn it, it does not even click. There is plenty of gas, checked everything I can think of and everything looks great.
Any ideas would be great!

LawnSolutionsCP
08-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Hi. I've been meaning to register and join in with you all for a while. I am finally here today with problems.

I bought my mower two months ago from Home Depot and it is still under warranty, but they are telling me it's going to be two weeks or more for turn around.

I just want to see if any has any ideas for me.

I got home from mowing today, rode it off the trailor, went to do something, came back and it would not start.
When I turn it, it does not even click. There is plenty of gas, checked everything I can think of and everything looks great.
Any ideas would be great!

Take it to a quality mower dealer and see if they will take pitty and fix it quickly.

Probably something like a loose battery cable or switch. Should be simple to fix, just depends if they have the time to look at it.