PDA

View Full Version : Product?

Christmas Creations
08-10-2010, 05:25 PM
If you are looking for a fresh looking product, take a look at Holiday Bright Lights

Here is some HBL's new product offering:

http://www.holidaybrightlights.com/2010-new-product-catalog.html

Happy Selling,

MIKE MARLOW

David Gretzmier
08-19-2010, 05:42 PM
I can vouch for HBL. I have been using them since they opened thier doors, and they have excellent product. Mike is easy and fun to deal with. Check out the Noble foliage garland and wreaths. You and your customers will be impressed.

addictedtolandscaping
08-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Agree with Dave without hesitation. I joined the ranks of HBL last year, and the product after stopping at one of the other manufacturers show room is second to none. The foliage looks as real as it may have been made at home, the lights are fantastic.

As for Mike, you could not ask for a better guy, has been a tremendous help in reviewing sales, arranging product orders, guidance and suggestions, and even the occasional joke.

I would recommend anyone seriously looking at this business to talk to Mike, go to the training class, get your hands on the product. You will not be disappointed!

greenbaylawns
09-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Holiday Bright Lights certified member here. Hey Mike nice to see you on here!

David Gretzmier
09-02-2010, 11:11 PM
green bay- welcome aboard. I was a charter member with HBL and have a container load of product from them on the way via mike. he is the best.