PDA

View Full Version : Why no love for the Wright Z

unkownfl
08-12-2010, 09:20 AM
I've called 15 mower shops and no one has even sold a Wright Z around here in Orlando. I bought mine only two years old with low hours and love it. Every time I called to get spindles for it I spend 2 minutes explaining it's not a Wright Stander and no its not a Sentar; it's a mid mount Wright Z that you sit over the deck. Each and everyone said you must mean a Sentar...

WrightCommercial
08-13-2010, 08:19 AM
unkownfl,

We have lots of love for the Wright Midmount Z!!! But, as you've seen for yourself, our Stander line is very popular!

Best regards,

Wright Manufacturing, Inc.

LawnGuy73
09-06-2010, 06:51 PM
I've called 15 mower shops and no one has even sold a Wright Z around here in Orlando. I bought mine only two years old with low hours and love it. Every time I called to get spindles for it I spend 2 minutes explaining it's not a Wright Stander and no its not a Sentar; it's a mid mount Wright Z that you sit over the deck. Each and everyone said you must mean a Sentar...

Same thing here, we have a Wright Z that we use just for clean ups. It works great.

Russo Power has a full line of parts for the Wright Z. They ship for free, and they know what a Wright Z is.

www.russopower.com