PDA

View Full Version : Parts for Hydro-gear pg-3kcc-nv1b-xxxx hydro pump

ChainDriveRail
08-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Hello, I'm trying to find out if I can get parts for a Hydro-gear pg-3kcc-nv1b-xxxx hydro pump.

I found a diagram that looks like it (not sure if it is tho) here: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?p=3254166 In this diagram I need the thrust plate #29, the five cylinder barrel that pushes up against it and seals #37 and #6.

Thanks in advance.

Curt

423 745 0080

Restrorob
08-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Curt,

I didn't go and back track to see if the pic you posted is in fact your pump, I just looked your pump up.

You need;

Part# 51444 Valve Plate
Part# 70331 Cylinder Block Kit

And I would never go into a pump without replacing ALL seals and O-rings....

Over-haul seal kit part# 70525

ChainDriveRail
08-16-2010, 10:20 AM
Wow that was fast! Thanks!

Is there a place on line you suggest getting these parts?

Curt

(423) 745 0080

Restrorob
08-16-2010, 01:11 PM
You can order from here; http://www.outdoordistributors.com/Hydrogear/Hydrogear_Main.html

BUT......DON'T use a bank debit card unless your rich !

Ruben Rocha
08-16-2010, 06:07 PM
BUT......DON'T use a bank debit card unless your rich !

I don't get it????

Restrorob
08-16-2010, 07:44 PM
I don't get it????

A few months back I ordered $450 in parts through their shopping cart process using my bank debit card, They ran a pre authorization for the full amount on my card on the spot in which ties up that money. They turned the order and my info over to their supplier the next morning, Their supplier ran my card again after packing the order causing TWO $450 charges to my checking account. This tied up $450 of MY money to cover bills that hadn't hit the bank yet, I didn't find any of this out until trying to pay for gas after work that same day and my card declined.

Before I could get to the bank the next morning to transfer money from my savings to checking 6 bills hit the bank racking up $210 in overdraft fees, I had the nice lady at the bank call both these companies and try to explain to them what had happened. She just couldn't beat it into their heads that their double dip on my debit card caused all these overdraft fees, She slammed the phone down on them and said she wasn't allowed to remove but two charges but would go four since she felt they were in the wrong. So....My $450 parts order (for someone else) ended up costing me $70 out of pocket and a bunch of BS.....

In a nutshell, DON'T use a debit card for on-line purchases unless you have two times the purchase amount in your account plus whatever amount needed to cover any bills that may be outstanding. Even though the pre authorization drops off your account after two days it still ties up your money where it can't be used.

Would I order from them again ? NO !

But they do have good pricing as long as one is careful using a debit card for purchases.....

Ruben Rocha
08-16-2010, 07:59 PM
Well That sucks
I currently have a problem with Pat's where they charged me for all my parts. $503.00
the 2nd day of the order.
But they held the order due to a back order on two parts. For three weeks.
No notice or anything.
After a phone call they shipped the one part but I am still waiting on the others and it has been 30 days.
So they have tied up over $100 on my money but no goods in my hand.
I guess I will need to call them again.

ChainDriveRail
08-17-2010, 01:23 PM
After reading that, I found a local shop that could get them for me after using the part numbers you gave me. (thanks) They're a little more expensive but I should get them tomorrow.

I started by replacing the hydro fluid and filter and it didn't help so that's when I pulled the pumps off. One of the cylinder blocks has about .050 missing where it touches the valve plate and the other is showing wear. Both valve plates show wear and need replaced. Do you think I should pull the motors down too? This thing is about 5 years old and has 156 hours on it. I think someone might have poured water or a drink in the hydro reservoir.

Restrorob
08-17-2010, 06:56 PM
I wouldn't pull the motors down unless they have issues, Just repair the pumps and flush/clean the system good.