PDA

View Full Version : Price of LS Turf Revitalizer 9HP

DA Quality Lawn & YS
08-17-2010, 07:51 PM
Question is likely for David.

How much does your 9HP unit run? Curious - I want to do some lawn renovations this Sept and am sick of using a Bluebird with those flail blades that kick up way too much thatch and tear everything up.

Also, do you need to dethatch prior to running a Revitalizer on a lawn?
This is a step I would rather avoid if a power seeder can handle the task itself.

NattyLawn
08-17-2010, 08:02 PM
I think MSRP is $3495. Somehow I got a deal on mine at $3195.

You do not need to dethatch a lawn prior to slicing, but scalping is recommended.

indyturf
08-17-2010, 09:10 PM
If you go to a local dealer they will sell below retail sometime. I got a LS aerator this Spring. Retail was $3295. and I got it out the door for $2800. I also picked up a very lightly used LS renovator for $1500. it has the smaller 6hp Honda. I'm hoping to put them both to good use very soon!
317-852-5310

JoJo1990
08-19-2010, 04:14 PM
The TR will dethatch for you while your run it. I recommend doing a test area first and see how much thatch you pull up. Plan on bringing some leaf blowers, vacs or a mulching mower with bagger to pick up the thatch you leave behind. There is absolutely no need to run a separate dethatcher!

Laner
08-20-2010, 12:51 AM
I am thinking about a power seeder as well, but not sure what one is best. I was looking at the Turfco LS-22, but also the TR-6HP or 9 HP. I haven't done much of this in the past, but feel there is some great potential.

EastCoast
08-20-2010, 01:30 PM
Turf Revitilizer is a nice machine... I have the 9hp version for my home.

LawnSolutionsCP
08-20-2010, 02:26 PM
I am thinking about a power seeder as well, but not sure what one is best. I was looking at the Turfco LS-22, but also the TR-6HP or 9 HP. I haven't done much of this in the past, but feel there is some great potential.

We only make a 9HP machine and up. The 6hp didn't have enought power in my option to break hard clay 1" deep which is nice when do a rough lawn renovation. The intent of the 6-hp machine was homeowner rentals, but LCOs would rent them and think they were underpowered and not realize there where more powerful ones....so now we just make ones that make poeple go .......well you know.

With the hydrostatic drive you have instant forward and reverse at your finger tips making the seeder a compact power rake that can cultivate, level, and break hard ground.

Steep hills are a sinch with this machine / setup as well.

There is nothing like it...they are in rental stores all across the country if you want to demo one.

seven brothers lawncare
08-23-2010, 12:36 PM
how do you price to do this service

sweetjetskier
08-23-2010, 08:23 PM
The service is priced to make a healthy profit, and also to give great results for that service.
Posted via Mobile Device

seven brothers lawncare
08-23-2010, 09:14 PM
how do you calculate your pricing ....thanks

sweetjetskier
08-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Do a search..........
Posted via Mobile Device

dae06
08-27-2010, 09:42 AM
We only make a 9HP machine and up. The 6hp didn't have enought power in my option to break hard clay 1" deep which is nice when do a rough lawn renovation. The intent of the 6-hp machine was homeowner rentals, but LCOs would rent them and think they were underpowered and not realize there where more powerful ones....so now we just make ones that make poeple go .......well you know.

With the hydrostatic drive you have instant forward and reverse at your finger tips making the seeder a compact power rake that can cultivate, level, and break hard ground.

Steep hills are a sinch with this machine / setup as well.

There is nothing like it...they are in rental stores all across the country if you want to demo one.

I want to know where I can rent one in my area.

LawnSolutionsCP- PM sent a few days ago, waiting to hear back from you.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
08-27-2010, 03:32 PM
dae, you are from the Rochester area, right?

If so, I had David from LS calling our rental places in Roch to see if they could get a machine in the market. So far, I haven't heard of any success.

DA