View Full Version : chem lawn spray gun question

08-04-2002, 03:24 PM
i don't have much experence with my tank sprayer(i only been useing it for fungicide applications. and as soon as temore AKA steve emails me back i will be useing it for shrub applications.:confused:

my questions are

1. are they a standard gun for lawn applications?

i seen 2 different spray rigs last week with a stainless steel spray gun.....

2. mine drips a little are they rebuildable and if so is it a "no brainer"


08-04-2002, 04:52 PM
Chem lawn gun is for as follows "LAWNS" hence the name chemical lawn gun.

You are in search of something more like a JD9 gun.

Green Sweep
08-05-2002, 09:42 AM
Lesco sells rebuild kits for chemlawn guns. I think that they are 5 or 6 bucks each. If the gun is dripping, get a rebuild kit & replace the insides. It's simple, & will only take you a minute to do.


08-05-2002, 07:57 PM
You saw a JD9 gun. They are great for tree and shrub apps. As far as the leaking gun, you need to buy a kit(contains o-rings etc.) that will solve that problem. You also need to make sure that whatever size tip you use is calibrated with tank pressure.