PDA

View Full Version : 48" Exmark Metro HP-Suggestions

Scag48
08-04-2002, 09:04 PM
Redoing my last post due to changing my mind...and 65hoss. Thanks for the great idea, hoss! The only thing you didn't have to tell me was that Exmark rocks! LOL :cool:

Anyway, I need some input on the 48" Metro HP. I'm open to positive/negative feedback. Advantages...Disadvantages? What about ECS? I've heard both sides from the dealers that I've talked to. The ECS system looks like it would be fairly comfortable to operate. I suppose that I'll find out when I get a chance to demo.
I'm just trying to find out what's good/bad about the machine. Any of you that have this machine or have run it in the past, please post your info about cut quality, machine quality, and all around perfromance. Thanks guys!

bubble boy
08-04-2002, 09:35 PM
be sure this is now what you want, they aren't cheap toys to buy on a whim. as you said before, people can change their mind, but you seem to be doing it a lot.

you seem to be thinking of a few different options. when you demo, maybe if possible have your dad go with you, to ensure your productivity increases are worth it. he may not know the biz like you, but he has been around that proverbial block.

Scag48
08-04-2002, 10:51 PM
bubbleboy-If I was making this decision on my own and didn't need dad's approval, I would know exactly what to get and wouldn't change my mind! LOL. I think the demo guy is coming out to my place, so dad should be here when he shows up.