PDA

View Full Version : floreclosure cutting; use of contracts

brianslawncare
08-19-2010, 07:52 PM
i was called today from a realestate agent and they wanted to give me 25 properties. they are priced from 30 to 75 per cut and they want it done every week.do i give a contract per property? the agent told me i will get paid but it might take 30 to 60days it is through fanny maie. some of the properties are 35miles away. any ideas what to do? thanks

SCAG POWER
08-19-2010, 07:55 PM
With no contract.................... no money.... Contact banks directly as getting money from realtors during this time is very hard.

brianslawncare
08-21-2010, 10:53 AM
the realator who contacted me said she will give me a list of the houses. the the owner will pay me, but she gets paid from fannie maie. so you are saying contact fannie maie ,and see if they will pay me? thanks

tinman
08-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Deals like this can be very bad. Get clear info on how you will be paid and by who.

SCAG POWER
08-21-2010, 03:37 PM
Based on the conversation's this past Friday on CNBC. Fannie & Freddie , may not be around to much longer. In that case the owner gives up the houses. In what is call a tactical default and he walks a way from every thing. The Realtor get stuck in the middle and the person who does mow them winds up waiting for their money. Then 90% chance that you will have to file a lien in court to get your money........... So you would be sitting on the bottom. with a slit chance of not seeing any thing. I do not take business from Realtors unless they have a rental agreement on the house, so they are getting paid. I would pass on this one.................

brianslawncare
08-22-2010, 10:50 AM
the realator who contacted me said her son was owed 2500 for mowing but didnt get paid yet, she said he will get paid but not sure when. her son is a friend of my daughter and she just wanted to offer it to me.she told me its not fannie maie its her boss of the realestate company that takes so long to pay.im not sure what to do,this could bring more work for me in the future. or on the other hand i could get stuck and not get paid. if i try it who signs the contracts the owner of the realestate company? then i just give them a copy and i keep a copy? 25 properties at 40 a piece is 1000 a week thats hard to pass and its getting close to the end of the season! thanks for all youre help.

PROCUT1
08-22-2010, 12:21 PM
If hes not paying her son, and this is someone he has to see everyday at work......That should be a big red flag right there.

MR-G
08-22-2010, 04:46 PM
these accounts arent worth the headache......STAY AWAY you will be better off....30-60 days are you kidding me?

SCAG POWER
08-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Walk a way from this. It ba denough for some one to try and trap you , but when they tell even their kid is not getting paid............ Run a way tell her thanks for thinking of you BUT I AM NOT interested in this type of SCAM. Because thats what it is a scam.......... Face it realtor have no money because of the market conditions at the present time. Even when things are good it is a BEAR trying to get money out of them.

I VOTE TO WALK A WAY FROM THIS.....................

Kartanimal29
08-22-2010, 07:56 PM
If hes not paying her son, and this is someone he has to see everyday at work......That should be a big red flag right there.

Same thing I was thinking. Run , and run a way fast.

brianslawncare
08-25-2010, 08:43 AM
i just talked to a friend and he told me he works for safeguard. and he does grass and cleanouts of foreclosed homes.he said it takes one to two months to get paid. he also said he has no contracts!! i told him if i did it i would use a contract.he said he never had a problem getting paid and there is lots of work. the get paid fuel cost and dump fees, but safeguard takes 20percent off the top for themselfs! he didnt tell me if they take 20percent off the grass,just the claenouts.